Jo Malone French Lime Blossom Cologne 30 mL uploaded by Lexi W.

BY JO MALONE

Early summer in Paris. Heady, powdery linden flowers are enlivened with a splash of bergamot and a touch of herbaceous tarragon. Blossom at its most beguiling. see more...

• Are these fragrances worth the price?2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance permanent and is it unisex? 2 Answers
Lexi W.
There is so much hype about Jo Malone fragrances so I finally decided to get one. First of all this scent smells so cheap! Second of all, it doesn't even last for 10 minutes! I even tried layering with the lotion that goes with this scent and it did help a bit but I shouldn't have the buy a lotion to "try" and make the lotion smell more fragrant. I really just don't get the hype.
Jenna W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the smell but for a perfume not to mention a cologne, it's way too weak. I have to spray a whole cloud of this on myself and it lasts maybe an hour out the door at most. I prefer light scents anyway but this is just too light!
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
Orange blossom is one of my favorite smells. I’m lucky enough to live in a part of California where people have orange trees in their yards; whenever they bloom, I stick my face in those tiny white flowers! It’s really hard to find a true orange blossom perfume—most are too sweet or smell of actual oranges. I was so excited to find Jo Malone’s is very true to the real thing. I agree it is very light, but when I spray one pump on my throat and décolleté, I get occasional wafts throughout the day. Compared to heavier perfumes I have, this is a nice everyday scent that isn’t overbearing or cloying. This is first Jo Malone purchase because the price point is steep, but I’m starting to veer towards quality in my taste for scents which means they usually last longer. Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne Spray 30ml/1oz
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This perfume is absolutely refreshing and I love the entire Joe Malone collection. All of the perfumes are made with all natural ingredients and they never give me a headache and they never had a strong alcohol sent to them. They are pretty pricey but for the quality of product you get I think it is definitely worth the money. I love that they sell these smaller size perfume bottles it gives you a chance to test out all the different scents that they have and figure out which ones you love the most. My personal favorites are definitely the line and the peach.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
I adore Jo Malone and this one is absolutely great! I love citrus scents and this layered with my orange blossom is my fave. The prices are a bit high, but they last a pretty long time. One spray is enough! They come in various sizes, I love when they do the holiday travel sizes.
Sommer B.
Morgantown, WV
OBSESSED. I wear this stuff every day and I never get tired of it. Found this brand when I was overseas in the U.K. And I've been obsessed for a year and a half now. It smells amazing and fresh and 'original' my only complaint is that it's pricey
Lorna Q.
Irvine , CA
I love how crisp this like scent is without smelling fake. That's one thing that drives me nuts with anything citrusy. I love to layer different Jo Malone fragrances together and build a different combo each time.
Callisa Z.
This is absolutely positively the best of the best! I know price could be an issue for some people and that's understandable. I believe this is worth it. Go try it and see for yourself.
Nathalie D.
San Diego, CA
I got a sample of this from my mom, and it smelled awesome. I've been wearing it everyday. Sometimes alone, sometimes paired with another Jo Malone scent. Very light and sweet.
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
Essssssss hermoooosoooo me favina totalmente se los recomiendo a todo el mundo lo puedes adquerir en las tiendas que tu quieras y te va ayudar
Cayla L.
Are these fragrances worth the price?
Joanne L.
Atlantic Wharf, Cardiff
Is this fragrance permanent and is it unisex?