BY JO MALONE

Early summer in Paris. Heady, powdery linden flowers are enlivened with a splash of bergamot and a touch of herbaceous tarragon. Blossom at its most beguiling. see more...

• Are these fragrances worth the price?1 Answers
  • Is this fragrance permanent and is it unisex? 2 Answers
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I adore Jo Malone and this one is absolutely great! I love citrus scents and this layered with my orange blossom is my fave. The prices are a bit high, but they last a pretty long time. One spray is enough! They come in various sizes, I love when they do the holiday travel sizes.
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
I love how crisp this like scent is without smelling fake. That's one thing that drives me nuts with anything citrusy. I love to layer different Jo Malone fragrances together and build a different combo each time.
Sommer B.
Morgantown, WV
OBSESSED. I wear this stuff every day and I never get tired of it. Found this brand when I was overseas in the U.K. And I've been obsessed for a year and a half now. It smells amazing and fresh and 'original' my only complaint is that it's pricey
Heather D.
This is my all time favorite fragrance. It is light and sweet. Just the perfect scent. I love most of the Jo Malone fragrances.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This is one of my favorite Jo Malone fragrances. It's nice and fresh smelling, very natural. It smells great layered too.
Love T.
Super awesome scent! everybody likes the smell. super fresh and fun. this is my everyday scent!
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
Essssssss hermoooosoooo me favina totalmente se los recomiendo a todo el mundo lo puedes adquerir en las tiendas que tu quieras y te va ayudar
chas s.
Lancaster, CA
Very strong but the scent is very relaxing and great for men who really wanna smell good, nice citrus kind of smell.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This perfume is absolutely refreshing and I love the entire Joe Malone collection. All of the perfumes are made with all natural ingredients and they never give me a headache and they never had a strong alcohol sent to them. They are pretty pricey but for the quality of product you get I think it is definitely worth the money. I love that they sell these smaller size perfume bottles it gives you a chance to test out all the different scents that they have and figure out which ones you love the most. My personal favorites are definitely the line and the peach.
Nathalie D.
San Diego, CA
I got a sample of this from my mom, and it smelled awesome. I've been wearing it everyday. Sometimes alone, sometimes paired with another Jo Malone scent. Very light and sweet.
Joanne L.
Atlantic Wharf, Cardiff
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragrance permanent and is it unisex?
Cayla L.
Are these fragrances worth the price?