BY JO MALONE

The essence of autumn. The sensuous freshness of just-ripe pears is wrapped in a bouquet of white freesias, and mellowed by amber, patchouli and woods. Luscious and golden. see more...

Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
This perfume has a beautiful light fragrance and I have received lots of compliments when I wear it. My mother-in-law got this for me last Christmas and I still have half a bottle, although I use it everyday. Good value!
Jessica S.
Northville, MI
Jo Malone fragrances are so wonderful and unique. This one in particular is my go to summer scent. Its the perfect blend of light, sweet, floral and airy without being too strong. Such a beautiful and feminine scent.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Jo Malone cologne is amazing no matter which scent you choose. I own several and I'm obsessed. I first bought Jo Malone cologne when I was in London and now I'm addicted. The scents are all amazing on their own but you can also layer them to make even more scents. The English Pear and Freesia scent smells fresh and floral and I can't get enough of it. It works really well with my body chemistry. It lasts all day and doesn't break down and smell odd as the day progresses as some perfumes can tend to do. It's a scent that's strong without being overpowering so you don't need to use a ton of it. This cologne is a bit pricey but it's totally worth it because it's a true luxury indulgence.
Erica D.
Dalton, PA
I bought this at Bloomingdales after having sampled the Jo Malone collection they had on display. This English Pear and Freesia was my favorite, by far. I very much like it since it seems that everyone is wearing FlowerBomb and I love to stand-out. Now, do know that it doesn't have superb staying power ... so I conduct a quick two-spray refresher around my lunch time. This is hardly a deterrent. The fragrance is just charming and I don't mind that extra effort/loss of product.

Understand that between body chemistry and personal tastes, my love might not be yours. Therefore, if possible, find the collection at Neiman Marcus or Bloomingdales. Try as many as you can. (Use the little cards. I know, they aren't environmental but tuck them in your car to use as air-fresheners ... then, recycle them when they lose their potency). Out of this expansive line, there is guaranteed to be one in the bunch that will become your newest obsession!

Ditch the FlowerBomb and get tons of compliments!
Emily B.
I love everything Jo Malone. My obsession actually started after I hugged someone and thought about how good she smelled. Then, my boyfriend and I left the party. In the car, he said, "that lady smelled so good!" It was this big thing because we were both freaking out about how she smelled but didn't say anything in the moment. So, of course, I had to ask her what she was wearing. So, I got this Jo Malone scent for Christmas. Love it.
Joanna R.
Summerville, SC
Got a small travel size bottle of this. The scent is beautiful, fresh and clean. Love it!
Very fancy, luxurious and expensive. If you love to splurge, this is worth the price but should be more affordable. I didn't feel it was a long lasting scent.
You're supposed to layer with other Jo Malone matching scents but this on its own is enough in my opinion.
Drew S.
Eagle, ID
There is not much you can say about Jo Malone's perfumes , other than STUNNING. They are delicate, complex and have the wonderful ability to be layered over one another for unique personal combination smells. This particular scent is light and clean. A great daytime option.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a clean summer scent that is fresh and light and not too floral. It lasts a long time, is not too overpowering, and would probably be suitable for both men and women. It's a great daytime perfume and especially one that would be nice in the summer or spring.
nida a.
Jamaica, NY
So I have the 65 ml version of this but by God am I in love. It's definitely sweet smelling but it's perfect for the blistering heat and cool spring weather when you're wearing bright colors and want to smell like an Italian summer.
Sanae F.
Love this scent. It's perfect for summer. It's bright and clean with some depth. I got it in a set at the Nordstrom sale. It lasts on clothes longer but you should spray on well moisturized skin. I like the lotion too.
Rona S.
new york , ny
How many hours does this perfume last for?
Jennifer B.
How do you like the smell of this? Is the price reasonable? How long does it stay on?