Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia 100ml Cologne uploaded by Frances R.Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia 100ml Cologne uploaded by Kate J.Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia 100ml Cologne uploaded by Cath R.

BY JO MALONE

The essence of autumn. The sensuous freshness of just-ripe pears is wrapped in a bouquet of white freesias, and mellowed by amber, patchouli and woods. Luscious and golden. see more...

Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a clean summer scent that is fresh and light and not too floral. It lasts a long time, is not too overpowering, and would probably be suitable for both men and women. It's a great daytime perfume and especially one that would be nice in the summer or spring.
Maria L.
Love this scent! My brother introduced this perfume to me last year and I fell in love. I've been wearing it since then. The packaging is super nice and chic. I'm the type of person who doesn't have too many perfumes and I never got bored of this scent.
nida a.
Jamaica, NY
So I have the 65 ml version of this but by God am I in love. It's definitely sweet smelling but it's perfect for the blistering heat and cool spring weather when you're wearing bright colors and want to smell like an Italian summer.
Sanae F.
Love this scent. It's perfect for summer. It's bright and clean with some depth. I got it in a set at the Nordstrom sale. It lasts on clothes longer but you should spray on well moisturized skin. I like the lotion too.
Anna K.
I have re-purcahsed this several times, over the past few years. This was my first scent from the brand, and I wore it on my wedding day. Whenever I wear it I smell fresh, pretty, and it brings and smile to my face.
Maritza M.
Marble Falls, TX
Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia 100ml Cologne... Bought this for my boyfriend and he loved how it smelled. Highly recommend.
Mar B.
My favorite perfume. Love the light floral scent and I like to pair it with Pomegranate noir for a night out.
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
This perfume has a beautiful light fragrance and I have received lots of compliments when I wear it. My mother-in-law got this for me last Christmas and I still have half a bottle, although I use it everyday. Good value!
Jessica S.
Northville, MI
Jo Malone fragrances are so wonderful and unique. This one in particular is my go to summer scent. Its the perfect blend of light, sweet, floral and airy without being too strong. Such a beautiful and feminine scent.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Jo Malone cologne is amazing no matter which scent you choose. I own several and I'm obsessed. I first bought Jo Malone cologne when I was in London and now I'm addicted. The scents are all amazing on their own but you can also layer them to make even more scents. The English Pear and Freesia scent smells fresh and floral and I can't get enough of it. It works really well with my body chemistry. It lasts all day and doesn't break down and smell odd as the day progresses as some perfumes can tend to do. It's a scent that's strong without being overpowering so you don't need to use a ton of it. This cologne is a bit pricey but it's totally worth it because it's a true luxury indulgence.
Rona S.
new york , ny
How many hours does this perfume last for?
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you like the smell of this? Is the price reasonable? How long does it stay on?