BY JO MALONE

The essence of autumn. The sensuous freshness of just-ripe pears is wrapped in a bouquet of white freesias, and mellowed by amber, patchouli and woods. Luscious and golden. see more...

TheStylePro L.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I wanted to like this perfume so much but unfortunately felt short for me. Originally when I tried it in the store I love the smell and ultimately decided to buy it. I like the idea of feminine and masculine combination but on me it dries on the masculine side. The original sweetness is gone in about an hour and I was left with more citrusy smell that reminds me of a men's cologne. The staying power is OK  not super strong but doesn't last that long ether. This is definitely a luxury perfume and to me is just a matter of personal smell preference. It is  a beautiful smell just not for me. Big  plus for  the beautiful packaging that makes a great gift.
Jacqueline C.
This fragrance is one of my faves and also easy to gift. I have never met someone who does not like it. It’s so sparkly and crisp like a cool glass of champagne, literally and can be veil under of over pretty much any other fragrance, especially other Jo Malone Fragrances. Once you start with Jo Malone they start to build up in your Fragrance wardrobe like beanie babies. They blend beautifully together to personalize your own scent. And such pure simple fragrances as well. I also see less allergic reactions as well.
La Shannon N.
My all-time favorite purfume. It smells amazing and lasts all day at work. You won't notice the smell but others will. It is a great summer and spring scent, smells very clean and fresh. Is a little pricey but again the fragrance will last even when you have gone nose blind to it.
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
This cologne is a very fresh and fruity scent. I like how it is a very light scent, and not every overpowering.

My friend told me that this one mixed with another citrusy Jo Malone perfume smells absolutely amazing. I really like it as an individual cologne and mixed.

The price is a little up there, so if you’re looking for something a little cheaper, you’re in the wrong place :(. But overall, I love it.
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
This perfume has a beautiful light fragrance and I have received lots of compliments when I wear it. My mother-in-law got this for me last Christmas and I still have half a bottle, although I use it everyday. Good value!
Junie L.
San Francisco
BEST PERFUME EVER! oh where do I ever begin? the scent, the packaging, the freshness won my heart over and over again! Sightlier on the steep side so make sure you love it 120% before committing! A 100ml lasted me a few months, so it's definitely worth it!
Jessica S.
Northville, MI
Jo Malone fragrances are so wonderful and unique. This one in particular is my go to summer scent. Its the perfect blend of light, sweet, floral and airy without being too strong. Such a beautiful and feminine scent.
Erica D.
Dalton, PA
I bought this at Bloomingdales after having sampled the Jo Malone collection they had on display. This English Pear and Freesia was my favorite, by far. I very much like it since it seems that everyone is wearing FlowerBomb and I love to stand-out. Now, do know that it doesn't have superb staying power ... so I conduct a quick two-spray refresher around my lunch time. This is hardly a deterrent. The fragrance is just charming and I don't mind that extra effort/loss of product.

Understand that between body chemistry and personal tastes, my love might not be yours. Therefore, if possible, find the collection at Neiman Marcus or Bloomingdales. Try as many as you can. (Use the little cards. I know, they aren't environmental but tuck them in your car to use as air-fresheners ... then, recycle them when they lose their potency). Out of this expansive line, there is guaranteed to be one in the bunch that will become your newest obsession!

Ditch the FlowerBomb and get tons of compliments!
Emily B.
I love everything Jo Malone. My obsession actually started after I hugged someone and thought about how good she smelled. Then, my boyfriend and I left the party. In the car, he said, "that lady smelled so good!" It was this big thing because we were both freaking out about how she smelled but didn't say anything in the moment. So, of course, I had to ask her what she was wearing. So, I got this Jo Malone scent for Christmas. Love it.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Jo Malone cologne is amazing no matter which scent you choose. I own several and I'm obsessed. I first bought Jo Malone cologne when I was in London and now I'm addicted. The scents are all amazing on their own but you can also layer them to make even more scents. The English Pear and Freesia scent smells fresh and floral and I can't get enough of it. It works really well with my body chemistry. It lasts all day and doesn't break down and smell odd as the day progresses as some perfumes can tend to do. It's a scent that's strong without being overpowering so you don't need to use a ton of it. This cologne is a bit pricey but it's totally worth it because it's a true luxury indulgence.
Daniela K.
Westport
I've been toying around with the idea of an expensive perfume for a while and I'm torn between Jo Malone and Le Labo Fragrances. Has anyone tried both and has a preference? Or any similar, less expensive options?
Rona S.
new york , ny
How many hours does this perfume last for?
Mirella T.
What’s your favourite perfume brand? Mine is Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia 100ml Cologne
Jennifer B.
How do you like the smell of this? Is the price reasonable? How long does it stay on?

back