Jo Malone 14507989506 Blackberry &- Bay Cologne Spray - Originally Without Box - 100ml-3. 4oz

BY NONE

A floral fruity fragrance for contemporary women Sweet, fresh, delicious & enlivening Contains notes of grapefruit, bay, floral accords, vetiver, cedar & blackberry Launched in 2012 Perfect for all occasions, Product Line: Blackberry & Bay, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz see more...

Jo Malone 14507989506 Blackberry &amp- Bay Cologne Spray - Originally Without Box - 100ml-3. 4oz
Yasmin M.
Leven, Fife
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great scent, very different from anything else I’ve smelled before. Not my favourite smell from the Jo Malone collection but still lovely. A little goes a long way and lasts all day compared to cheaper perfumes.
Kelly B.
Norwich
I do love it the Jo Malone fragrances. Who doesn't? The smell lingers to infinity and beyond. I love this smell. It isn't what I would describe as sweet but it is crisp and fruity. 5 star product.
Erica C.
Edmonton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not your typical fruity perfume. It's a womanly and sophisticated scent from the sweetness of citrus fruits. I'm not into sweet scents but this one works really well with my body chemistry. It lasts for about 6 hours on me which I am happy with.
Erin W.
Sarnia, ON
Jo Malone scents are some of my favs! Totally unique and different! Which makes them hard to explain. This one is warm, but fresh. Very nature-y and clean. If that makes sense! Lasts all day, no need to respray!
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG I am in love with this fragrance. It is so unique! I can't even describe the scent because it doesn't smell like blackberries or bay really... it is quite lovely though! It is warm and feels like you are in a field or something! Give it a try!
Juliza R.