Jo Malone 14507989506 Blackberry &- Bay Cologne Spray - Originally Without Box - 100ml-3. 4oz

BY NONE

A floral fruity fragrance for contemporary women Sweet, fresh, delicious & enlivening Contains notes of grapefruit, bay, floral accords, vetiver, cedar & blackberry Launched in 2012 Perfect for all occasions, Product Line: Blackberry & Bay, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz see more...

Jo Malone 14507989506 Blackberry &amp- Bay Cologne Spray - Originally Without Box - 100ml-3. 4oz
Yasmin M.
Leven, Fife
This is a great scent, very different from anything else I’ve smelled before. Not my favourite smell from the Jo Malone collection but still lovely. A little goes a long way and lasts all day compared to cheaper perfumes.
Erica C.
Edmonton
This is not your typical fruity perfume. It's a womanly and sophisticated scent from the sweetness of citrus fruits. I'm not into sweet scents but this one works really well with my body chemistry. It lasts for about 6 hours on me which I am happy with.
Kelly B.
Norwich
I do love it the Jo Malone fragrances. Who doesn't? The smell lingers to infinity and beyond. I love this smell. It isn't what I would describe as sweet but it is crisp and fruity. 5 star product.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
OMG I am in love with this fragrance. It is so unique! I can't even describe the scent because it doesn't smell like blackberries or bay really... it is quite lovely though! It is warm and feels like you are in a field or something! Give it a try!
Erin W.
Sarnia, ON
Jo Malone scents are some of my favs! Totally unique and different! Which makes them hard to explain. This one is warm, but fresh. Very nature-y and clean. If that makes sense! Lasts all day, no need to respray!
Juliza R.