Jo Malone 14507989506 Blackberry &- Bay Cologne Spray - Originally Without Box - 100ml-3. 4oz

BY NONE

A floral fruity fragrance for contemporary women Sweet, fresh, delicious & enlivening Contains notes of grapefruit, bay, floral accords, vetiver, cedar & blackberry Launched in 2012 Perfect for all occasions, Product Line: Blackberry & Bay, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz see more...

Jo Malone 14507989506 Blackberry &amp- Bay Cologne Spray - Originally Without Box - 100ml-3. 4oz
Tyler A.
I LOVE Jo Malone. This spray was so refreshing and smells wonderful. It lasted long and I refuse to go back to any other brand. All the scents that I've smelled by Jo Malone are always true to the name.
Alexandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is one of Jo Malones best scents. It is clean and fresh and works very well with my body chemistry. I love this in the Sumer when I need something clean and refreshing. I love this and the candle when I'm looking to refresh my scent when summer is hot.
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL
Not my favorite scent but it's beautiful when layered on top of nectarine blossom. Pricy but it's Jo Malone. Last all day and smells beautifully. I would personally choose a different one of the JM scents, but still a great scent.
Heike W.
Cincinnati, OH
You cannot beat a jo Malone perfume. And this scent is one of the best! Classic and easy to wear. This scent seems to smell good on everyone!
Emily B.
Denver, CO
Once again I really want one of these fragrances but they are way to far out of my price range. I love the packaging and the scents so much
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
I'm not too keen on this scent. Although jo Malone has some really good scents I do recommend the others.. This smell was too much.
Melanie M.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything by jo Malone smells amazingly delicious. I love the rose perfume and the peony. I've never smelled this before
Anne S.
Winona, MN
This perfume is beautiful! Perfectly sweet with touch of fruitiness that is almost impossible to describe.
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jo Malone fragrance always nice. They have other scent LS to choose from that also smells wonderful.
Hope W.
Boyertown, PA
Jo Malone has great scents were you can mix and match different scents together to create an even better one. The small bottles are usually only $60 at Neiman Marcus. They have a soap in this scent as well which is really nice.
Juliza R.