Jo Malone 13952889506 Wild Bluebell Cologne Spray -Originally Without Box - 100ml-3. 4oz uploaded by Archel M.

BY NONE

A floral green fragrance for contemporary women Fresh, clean, calming & inviting Top notes of bluebell & cloves Heart notes of lily of the valley, jasmine & rose hip Base notes of white amber & musk Launched in 2011 Recommended for spring/summer wear, Product Line: Wild Bluebell, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz see more...

Vicki N.
PLANT CITY, FL
I received this fragrance as a gift from a former boss and fell in love. This is such a lovely light and feminine scent that lasts all day. It is almost like a sweet gardenia scent but not old lady gardenia if that makes sense. It has a nice clean/fresh scent as well; which is another reason I love it. It is one of my top 5 favorite scents. I just wish it didn't cost so much. I would love to try more scents from Jo Malone but fear I'd have to sell a kidney to do so. 😁
Margo G.
Annapolis
I work with cancer patients and when I try to wear heavier perfumes it really bothers them. I love Jo Malone because this is a beautiful scent but isn’t overpowering for my patients who are sensitive to smells. I am obsessed with it! Pairs well with the wood safe scent
Lina F.
Out of all the Jo Malone perfumes and colognes, this one is my absolute favorite!!! I love the light, fresh summer/spring fragrance. One of my all time favorites!
Patty D.
Tabernacle, NJ
Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Cologne is absolutely my favorite fragrance of all time. It has a very light floral fragrance, not overpowering at all.  It is refreshing.  The cologne comes beautifully packaged.  Only drawback is that it is very pricey.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Something about this fragrance is so pleasant! It feels like I'm on a vacation somewhere warm and relaxing! Jo Malone makes wonderful fragrances and candles though, so she can do no wrong! This is quite floral so if you don't like floral I would pass on it.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
I loooove the smell, but the price is a little outrageous.. I don't like spending money on fragrances because most of the time I forget to wear them, so I just don't really think they're worth the money for me. Very light and pleasant/not overwhelming scent, just the way I like it. You can go smell it and get a free sample at Nordstroms, by the way (:
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
One of my favorite Jo Malone scents. This is my everyday perfume. I love that it is light and not overpowering. This was my second Jo Malone scent and this is my favorite. Some Jo Malone scents are strong, but this is light.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
This and Mimosa and Cardamom are my favorites. This one is so lovely and light and springy, you just can't go wrong with it. I love Jo Malone, only wish her products weren't so expensive and more long lasting.
Marla D.
Penn Valley, PA
Jo Malone is pretty much my only go to fragrance brand and has been for about 15 years. This is one of my 3 favorites. It is fresh and pleasant without smelling perfumy. Great for everyday. I sometimes compare the notes to Aqua Di gio by Armani. Simply delicious! The packaging when you purchase any Jo Malone Fragrance is simply gorgeous.
Jena P.
Hull, MA
This is one of my all time favorite fragrances. The Wild Bluebell perfume by Jo Malone should be a staple on every woman's perfume tray.