BY JO LOVES

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh Citrus & FruitsKey Notes: Pink Pomelo, Rose, VetiverAbout: Instantly energizing and mouth-watering, Pomelo is fast becoming a cult classic. Inspired by Jo's summer holidays, this fresh, grapefruit-infused citrus is surrounded by subtle hints of pink rose, clove and vetiver and smells like a clean, crisp Mediterranean cologne. It's like scenting your skin with sunshine.

Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Worst perfume I’ve ever sampled !!!
I got a sample of this from Sephora recently . Prior to the sample , I’ve never heard of this brand or perfume.
I am absolutely disgusted by the smell of it ! It’s very strong and overpowering. It literally made me feel nauseous. It’s almost a blend of citrus and woodsy scents but there is another tone to it that I can’t quite distinguish. I would NOT recommend this !
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
I received this as a sample from Sephora, my first initial thought was that this cologne for men. I kept reading the description confused. Lol literally 4 minutes in of spraying the smell got a million times better it’s perfect for this season. I’ve grown to love it! If you prefer fruity smells then you may not like this!
Sarah J.
This has been my go to Summer scent. It smells like a spicy grapefruit and I adore this refreshing summer scent. The pomelo is very noticeable and fresh. I love Jo Malone’s perfumes and this one doesn’t disappoint. I got it as a sample with a Sephora order and bought the full size right away.
Laura S.
York PA
Absolutely love this fragrance! Almost gender neutral it gives you grapefruit, vetiver, Sandy beaches just everything summer rolled up into one! Picked this up from Sephora and have fallen head over heels. Would sample first because it is not subtle or for the faint of heart.
fletchnima F.
A summer delight of wild citrus so fresh , a repeat user I love it so much can’t get enough , the bottle is really clean looking containing the light fresh and breezy fragrance not a single bit of improvement needed

back