suggested searches

3 star

11%

2 star

1 star

I love the variety of this brand's masks, one type of mask for everyone. Helps to moisturize and hydrate my skin and reduces the redness on my cheeks. I use this product pretty much every week for relaxing days off and I definitely recommend using it!!
How do you stop at across these mask on eBay and I thought well maybe I’ll try these I love me a good mask they have been a part of my beauty routine for 20 years now but this particular brand I had never heard of but these are some of the best mask that I have ever seen and I am telling you I went through a lot of different ones that I just simply did not care for or even if I loved him didn’t compared to these so if you get a chance to try these head on over to eBay or Amazon or wherever you could find them get them from and I believe you love them
The Honey Luminous Royal Propolis Mask is designed to add rich nutrition for a luminous complexion. This product contains 30 ml (1.01 oz) and has a skincare-type scent. The mask itself is a natural cellulose mask colored yellow from the honey. The material is very soft, the eye holes needed to be widened but overall a very comfortable mask. Recommended use is after washing face, prep skin with toner. Apply the sheet mask evenly onto the face and remove the mask after 10-20 minutes and gently pat the remaining essence into the skin. After using, the first thing to note, this product is technically fragrance-free and is very gentle and suitable for sensitive skin. It does have a skincare/ingredient type of scent but no artificial scents of honey. The ingredients are really nourishing and moisturizing and there is only one irritant, otherwise, it's free of them. It helps to make the skin more luminous and glowy and has lots of essence. The effects are long-lasting and it really does make the skin glow. The essence really penetrates deeply so it's very hydrating as well. I'd recommend this to anyone with sensitive and dry skin. What I like: this is very moisturizing, nourishing, and hydrating. It has almost no irritants and contains no artificial fragrances so it's safe for sensitive skin. It's very comfortable and soft on the skin and the effects are long-lasting and it really does its job of adding glow and luminosity to the skin. On top of that, it has lots of essence. What I don't like: there is one irritant but otherwise no problems.