BY JMK

Keep your cat amused for hours on end with this compact Pet Laser from JMK. Cats love to chase the red pointer laser dot, and this is no ordinary pointer! With 5 interchangeable heads featuring different laser images - a butterfly, a spider, a smiley face, a geometric shape and the standard red dot, this pointer is also a stylish key chain with blue paw prints on it which declares your love for animals while holding your important keys! see more...

Amanda G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my puppy's all time favorite toys! We bought this after my dog would go after the glare from my dad's glasses. He loves this! So many hours of fun he's had with the laser!
Sara L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat will play with this non stip for hours. Batteries are so easy to change. Strong laser light for hours of fun day or night! And he jas not clue he is exercising! I love it! Wilbur isnt happen he cant catch it and eat it!!!!!!
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Lazer Pointers are a must have for a cat, they bring ours hours of endless fun and its a great way to get kids to interact with pets as well. With supervision of course depending on the age. This lazer pointer is great and we would recommend it for your kitty.
mary y.
inwood, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 5 month old puppy loves this it drives her crazy she like running up and down the hall chasing it! Its great for rainy day an cant run her . The battery don't last long though thats why i only give four stars
Bobbi O.
Love the price and our cats absolutely love the laser light. Even our Golden retriever chases it, we have to put her outside when we play with the cats because she'll trample them. She comes running as soon as she hears the drawer open.
Monica B.
New Philadelphia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product keeps my fur babies happy. They all get ready to pounce as soon as i pick it up. They really enjoy this product. I would recommend this product.
Kirsten S.
My cats love this laser toy! Its hilarious to watch them chase it around the house. They get lots of good exercise from chasing it!
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this! She thinks it's so fun to run around chasing it, she even will hide behind a chair to jump on the laser.
Victoria H.
portland, or
I think this toy is mean and the dog/cat can't get any true reward from it.