BY JM FOODS

Get a taste of the tropics in every bite with a 6 oz. carton of cookies that features a unique blend of citrus and creamy white chocolate. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tavia s.
Flint, MI
Amazing these are delicious it's just the right amount key lime they don't over power the taste these are something I will buy again
alyssa m.
Mission, TX
My husband loves the lume flovor and loved these cookies. me not so much but if you have the palet for them you might find them delightful.
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW THESES COOKIES SOUND GOOD AND I LOVE JUST A NICE COOKIES THAT'S LIGHT AND I'M GOING TO RECOMMEND MY SELF TO TRY THIS COOKIES OK
Lindsey R.
Elgin, SC
These are incredible!! The taste is strong, but no overwhelming! The combination of flavors is awesome!!
Julia B.
Orange park, FL
Like others have said...Amazing. I could not stop with one or two. The biggest issue I have with these is you cannot stop!
Amanda N.
We received these as a gift. I thought the taste was nice - a very good imitation of key lime. But the cookies seemed a bit dry and crumbly.
Sabrina L.
Marlboro, NJ
Yummy! Sweet but not overly sweet and has the perfect amount of key lime taste. The white chocolate chips really make it!
Dezarai F.
Absolutely delicious white chocolate is my favorite it's so much better than dark chocolate
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
How does these taste? Describe the taste.