BY JM FOODS

Our Chocolate Chip Cookies are an old favorite using rich chocolates and would make grandmother proud. Be assured our family's kitchen uses only the finest natural ingredients for the best tasting cookies you'll ever find. Enjoy them with a cold glass of milk coffees teas ice cream or by themselves right out of the bag anytime. Features: Delicious Flavorful Enjoy them with hot or iced coffees and teas ice cream or by themselves right out of the bag anytime. Dimension - 2.5 x 5 x 7.75 in. Item weight - 6 oz. Ingredients: Wheat flour sugar (sugar & cornstarch) butter (cream salt) palm oil dextrose natural flavor vanilla extract corn starch citric acid water soy lecithin sea salt. Contains: wheat milk soy. Processed in a facility that also processes tree nuts. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
These cookies are amazing. This product was given to my grandmother, so I don't know the cost. The cookies are so crisp I love it! They taste similar to Famous Amos cookies. I totally recommend trying these cookies you will not regret it.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
This are very tasty and chocolaty! The price is very affordable i recomeend it to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
live l.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love chocolate chip. These are one of my favorite cookies. I usually like all chocolate chip recipes.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Santa ana, CA
I am in love with these cookies and my favorite so far from all the ones I've tried in my life time.
Loretta H.
Loretta H.
Piscataway, NJ
Yes please. I'll tke them with some milk. Not too dry, not to chewy. I need to taste other flavors. It's not easy to get my hands on them.
Amina B.
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
Those cookies are so good. Surprisingly really good even tho it's out of a box. Yummy combination!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Son sabrosas, y mas con chocolate o cafe caliente. Paresen a las llamadas pasta seca en mi pais. Son muy sabrosas aunque caras
Saima S.
Saima S.
I like the cookies because of the combination between biscuits and I find that these cookies are quite affordable and they do not contain many calories which is useful to me when I am on a diet I find them extremely tastefull and I would recommend this to others
Heidiilene L.
Heidiilene L.
Delicious! Sparks of chocolates make the cookies are perfect. They have good taste and are crisp. I love them!
Kiana  S.
Kiana S.
There needs to be more chocolate chip chunks in them rather then lots of nuts
Kiana  S.
Kiana S.
How many calories are there in one cookie?
Rosemond B.