JLust by Jennifer Lopez Women's Perfume uploaded by Maggy R.JLust by Jennifer Lopez Women's Perfume uploaded by Maggy R.JLust by Jennifer Lopez Women's Perfume uploaded by Rayanna H.

BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

BRAND NEW product Product condition: SEALED PRODUCT, Never Used. The picture is an ACCURATE REPRESENTATION. Please contact us if you need a specific batch. All our products are 100% AUTHENTIC. If there is any issue with the item, please contact us before leaving feedback. We will resolve ALL issues within 24 hours and RESHIP VIA PRIORITY MAIL if needed. see more...

RASH r.
I got this for the greatest deal at TJ Max for a really unbelievable price. I love it. I get compliments when I wear it all the time. It's a really great fragrance. It is really subtle but has the greatest fragrance. I wear it as my everyday perfume and it lasts through the day.
I love this product would definitely gift it n recommend it all my friends and family... [product:jlust-by-jennifer-lopez-women's-perfume] .I gifted the same to myself and am really loving it ...
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
Got this as a gift. The bottle is so pretty. The scent is a stronger, powerful scent but it's not over powering. The notes feature mandarin, apple blossom, mara strawberry, jasmine, white peach, vanilla orchid, feather musk, tolu balm, and tonka bean.
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
Es un perfume con una fragancia de larga duración , con tonos frutales y florales , las cítricas notas de mandarina , flor de manzano y fresas en combinación con las notras de jasmin, duras no y orquídeas hacen de este un exelente perfume
Manda E.
Centerville, IN
I found this perfume at kohls and love it. Sadly they dont sell it online in a gift set. Does anyone know if there will be a matching body wash or lotion coming out soon? Thanks