BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

More than your average perfume, this women's JLove by Jennifer Lopez scent is full of energy. FRAGRANCE NOTES Frozen pineapple, white raspberry, pink grapefruit, juicy tangerine, water lily, coconut orchid, tiare Tahiti, vanilla sorbet, white wood and skin musk. FRAGRANCE DETAILS For women Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: 1.0 OZ. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Wood. see more...

KeeYana H.
Inglewood
Looking for a long lasting fragrance? Well this Jennifer Lopez fragrance is the perfect scent for you! It'll keep you satisfied with each use. You'll love it. Don't believe me, well just test it out for yourself and I promise you will not regret it!
Lindsey L.
I got this perfume a few years ago as a gift. I absolutely love it! It smells great, but isn't overwhelming. It's a nice fun fragrance for any occasion. The price wasn't too bad either. I would buy this product again!
Melanie G.
Love, love, love this fragrance! It's a wonderful mix of fruit, flowers, and idk what all else is in it...but you will make this a go to perfume. I first purchased it at @Kohls and @ebay the last time.
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
Bought from kohls and if I could give 6 stars I would. ! Pretty bottle and smells amazing. I wear a good bit when going out . Will purchase again.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
This perfume I love its smell is delicious soft and elegant was a gift after there has been my obsession I really like my favorite.