J.Lo Sunkissed Glow Eau de Toilette, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Danni T.

BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Floral Fruity Fragrance Launched by the design house of Jennifer Lopez in 2009, this exotic scent has notes of orange blossom, water lily, passionflower, cashmere, amber and musk. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey J.
I've always loved her fragrances, but this one is my favorite! It makes me think I'm heading to the beach! I highly would recommend this perfume to anyone. And I think her bottles are always gorgeous!
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
Beachy, clean, slightly formal, beautiful, and one of my most favorites. The bottle is gorgeous, however like most of her fragrances, it no longer has the shell charm, which makes me kind of upset!
Wendy N.
I really enjoy her fragrances. They smell more like a summer scent to me. The scent is long lasting & doesn't require much just one to two squirts.
Bianca D.
N Chesterfld, VA
This perfume it's AMAZING! Perfect for the summer, has a combination between coconut and flowers! I loveeeeee it! And it's long lasting!
Analee V.
El Paso, TX
I love this perfume!!!!! its perfect for the summer. its sweet and fresh. It lasts all day, i would recommend for everyone to buy it.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Great summer scent! It's not too loud. Soft, fresh, fruity scent! Give it a try!
Hina C.
Duncan
I got this as a gift a while ago and i loved the smell if this perfume. Made me feel fresh. I don't know why, but this perfume always reminded me of pineapples.