BY JLO

Features Eau De Glow Perfume Edt Spray By Jennifer Lopez. For Women. Capacity - 1.7 oz. see more...

Lia R.
Hollis, NY
I love how this fragrance smells. It has a soft scent and i use it everyday! I received this as a gift and get compliments on it all the time. I’m going to give this as a gift for my mom on Christmas !
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Such a classic scent. Bought quite a few bottles of this it was just that good. It's a warm sexy scent that reminds me of something you would wear on a date night.
Sara E.
One of my favorite perfumes.  It has a really clean smell that I can't put into words. Not very overpowering and very subtle scent.
Shayna T.
Gaithersburg , MD
My favorite smell! I use it every day! Perfect for day wear!!!!! It’s so light! No heavy floral smells. It’s the best!
Kiara T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this perfume. It may be old lol, I wore it on my prom night YEARS ago and eventually purchased it again.
Monika s.
adeje
My fave perfume.The only thing is that people around me doesnt like  it that much.IT does smell like you just came out from the shower  which I like :)))
Chelsea L.
This is one of my favourite perfumes. It does hold a place in my heart as my nan gifted me her many bottles and I fell in love. It's not a scent ild usual go for it's sort of a fruity musky scent but I really do love it. I find it lasts a really long time and I'm always complimented when wearing it! Love the bottle design!