BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

JLO Glow Rio is a musky, sweet floral scent. This fruity scent, with notes of peach, pear, orange blossom and plum, is sweet addition for you! USA top notes: peach, pear middle notes: orange blossom, plum base notes: vanilla, musk For external use... see more...

Brittany C.
This and Jlo Live Luxe are two of my absolute favorite and go to's :) they never get old. I always get compliments when I'm wearing of of the two. Been using them for years!
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite fragrance that I love to use . I love to scent that it last long to. I wish I can find a big set of this.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
I've been. Buying this jlo prefume since it came out. Obsessed with the scent long lasting has a sweet smell to