Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Moisturizersjlo beauty
That Big Screen In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer

Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer

by jlo beauty

Luxurious, luminizing moisturizer blocks UVA/UVB rays, street pollutants, free radicals and blue light damage — while delivering a smoother, dewier, glowier complexion.

What is it: This ultra-light, whipped sunscreen protects from UVA/UVB rays, plus fights street pollutants, free radicals and blue light damage. Boosted by licorice root, a natural soother with a brightening effect, and a curated blend of hyaluronic acid, glycerin and natural sugars, it also packs hydration for a smoother, dewier, glowier complexion.

• 1. Apply a generous amount.

• 2. Use daily in the morning, at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.

Key ingredients

Free from parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, mineral oil and fragrance. Leaping Bunny certified.

Iss this worth the hype?
Does anyone tested this product already? It looks amazing!
Is it good for dry skin? ?
Start your review of Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer!
New Prt Rchy, FL
Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer uploaded by Rayna J.
I was sent the Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer in a VoxBox from Influenster to try & review. I must say I love this moisturizer sunscreen. It is not greasy at all. Does not irritate or break me out. This creamy, whipped sunscreen soaks in immediately & leaves my skin soft, hydrated & so healthy looking. Details: It has an SPF of 30.It blocks UVA/UVB rays, street pollutants, free radicals & blue light damage. Giving you a smoother, dewier, glowing complexion. Boosted by licorice root, a natural soother with a brightening effect, and a curated blend of hyaluronic acid, glycerin and natural sugars, it also packs hydration for a smoother, dewier, glowier complexion. Key Ingredients: Hydration complex, a curated blend that includes hyaluronic acid, glycerin and natural sugars, delivers a complexion that’s dewy, juicy and vibrant. Licorice root, a natural soother with a brightening effect, promotes a clearer, more luminous look. Marine bamboo is a natural at protecting from high-energy blue light emitted by all those devices that help you hustle all day, every day. Free from parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, mineral oil and fragrance. Leaping Bunny Certified Please note I am not a dermatologist or esthetician. This review is based solely on my experience with the product. This is not a sponsored post. I was not paid for this review.
Los Angeles, CA
Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer uploaded by Ximena C.
I wasn’t a fan of the Jlo beauty cleanser, this moisturizer however hits the mark. I love the dewy finish it leaves, feels very hydrating, and has the SPF I need for my everyday morning routine. I would recommend!
Dallas, TX
Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer uploaded by Marcia H.
This moisturizer is an awesome product. The cream itself didn't leave my skin feely oily or sticky. I love that it has a 30+SPF. I used it not only for dry patches on my face and neck but also used a bit of the product on my elbows and hands occasionally. I give it two thumbs up!
NYC
Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer uploaded by Emily K.
I received this from influinster and I’ve been using for about two weeks now and I don’t like this!! I had high hopes because I want a moisturizer that has spf in it since I’m so bad about applying spf daily but this just isn’t it. It pills on my skin no matter how little skincare I put underneath it - and with every primer I’ve tried on top. Also leaves a white cast for me who is very pale which leads me to believe that anyone with a deeper skin tone wouldn’t be able to use this without a white cast either. I think it’s breaking me out which is strange because no products really break me out. I do like how thick and moisturizing it is for my dry skin but I just can’t get past the pilling and possible breakouts from this.
E Greenbush, NY
Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer uploaded by Alexa S.
This moisturizer by Jlo beauty is amazing! This cream is not too thick and not too thin. It really makes my dry skin feel hydrated and SUPER soft. I received this product complimentary from influenster. #jlobeauty #jlobeautycampaign #skincare
Centralia, WA
Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer uploaded by Stacey S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am loving the new J-Lo Beauty Moisturizer. This has a beautiful light scent that I enjoy. This is a more expensive product that if it is in your price range you should give it a try. I thought it was a good one and I will continue to use it.
Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer uploaded by Angel H.
I received this product for free to review and this is the first SPF moisturizer I ever had/used. I love it! It doesn't have a scent to it and the packaging is perfect! Use this as a last step in my skin care and even though it goes on white, as sunscreen would, it blends in quickly and makes the skin glow! I love it and would definitely purchase this product in the future.
Buffalo, NY
Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer uploaded by Olga A.
I really love the idea of SPF with moisturizer as most SPFs make my skin so dry that my foundation/concealer goes on patchy. This product goes on like a moisturizer would with an added SPF 30! What not to love? Use this as a day cream & add another moisturizer as needed. Might not be ideal for oily skin. Did not love the smell of the cream, it wasn’t awful, but you can definitely smell the SPF in it. Will for sure rebuy once I am out!
Yorba Linda, CA
Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer uploaded by Nikey L.
This is a hydrating cream that’s not as bad. I do prefer something a bit heavier in terms hydration. The ingredients are a bit basic for the price, but the package itself is so lux! I would check it out if you’re curious about the line, but there are also better moisturizers listed on Sephora.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer uploaded by Nora R.
Love it! Since day one I noticed a huge difference in my skin, it was soft and smooth. It does tingle a bit when I step out side not sure why.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lodi, CA
il y a 3 mois
Jlo Beauty That Big Screen™ In A Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer , Has anyone experienced any breakouts after using this?
Angel H. il y a 3 mois