#4 in Strollers

Keep your child's essentials handy with the jl childress cups 'n cargo organizer when you take your baby out on the stroller. This baby organizer has a zip-front pocket, a large mesh cargo pocket, 2 long zip pockets and 2 drink pockets. The mesh and drink pockets expand to fit items of different sizes. With adjustable buckle straps, this accessory easily attaches to the stroller's handle. It's made of polyester that resists elements. Fits most strollers. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
maria L.
Richmond, VA
Awesome way to keep all of your stuff organized and on the go! I purchased it in Burlington .It definitely meet my expectations and definitely recommend to all the moms.
Jasmine E.
Hudson, FL
OMG WHAT A LIFE SAVER! I purchased this to have more storage for our stroller. I have a 4 year old and 1 year old and with my things and my husbands things it can get VERY crowded in the under storage compartment. I bought this for our recent trip to disney world and it made life SO much easier because I could keep all of our important needs close by and not have to dig around for them. The zipper compartments are big enough to fit a pack of wipes in one and about 8 diapers in the other. I love the drink holders too. Will hold a standard water bottle. It fit perfect on our baby trend jogging stroller. Would buy it again. No complaints.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
I have grew to love this organizer! Does so much for my family and helps Us keep empty hands on walks. This can go anywhere from a stroller to the back of a vehicle seat. Keeps every item in one place and not scattered around the car! Makes daily living so much easier, from an almost two year old and a 6 month their is a lot of transitioning. The older one requires different belongings now so this organizer does the job of holding all that it meeds too!
Amber C.
Independence, MO
I bought a stroller and didn't realize that it was missing the cup holder. So I shopped around and seen this. It was a life saver I could put my drinks in there, diapers, wipes, bottles, pacifier, wallet,phones, and much more! This is recommended if you have a cup holder or not! Comes in handy!
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
I absolutely love the cups n stroller organizer!! It's so perfect for small strollers and when you don't need to carry the whole diaper bag with you. I especially love the zipper pouch in the front to hold your keys and phone. Great buy would definitely recommend it.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
What a lifesaver this stroller organizer is! We had to get an umbrella stroller to put in my small hatchback and the downside is losing the storage basket that our full size stroller had. This add on makes it simple to be able to carry things with the smaller stroller now
Rychelle A.
Las Vegas , NV
I absolutely love this. I use this on my jogger stroller and not only does it help not having to bring a huge diaper bag but it's convenient and has every pocket needed to section off diapers, bottles, wipes, and anything else you need for the little one
Amanda H.
We love the #childress stroller organizer! Very convenient especially when I have all the kids with me and they need me to hold something for them. Picked this up on Amazon and it was a great deal! Will recommend to my friends!
Jacqueline S.
This was a life saver. It not only organized but also help put some weight off my back when I had a diaper bag. I just threw somethings into this awesome organizer & I was good to go!!
Viviana M.
This is such a helpful tool to have strapped to the back of your stroller when it doesn't have cup holders and especially when they are older you don't have to carry so much with you and it's always good tonjustbhave that
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
I'm considering to get one of these, how much is it?
Jessica H.
Does this rip easy?
Kali L.
Woodstock, GA
How does this hold drinks? Would they rush tipping for larger cups? Or is this strictly for small cups? Does it interfere with a stroller that lays back to almost flat?
Mirsada H.
Does this fit any stroller or is it for a specific type?
Jess T.