BY JL CHILDRESS #32 in Strollers

Clip n carry stroller hooks from j.l. Childress provide an easy and convenient method to attach shopping bags, diaper bags, purses and more to your stroller! The clip n carry s innovative design and non-slip velcro strap allows them to attach to any stroller bar - horizontal, diagonal or vertical! They can even be used on umbrella strollers! The heavy-duty carabiner clips have been tested for strength to ensure durability. The non-slip adjustable strap fits all stroller bar sizes and the spring-lock, closed hook discourages theft. Using 2 hooks instead of 1 allows for safer cargo distribution. Packaged in a 2-pack. see more...

Dawna R.
Mentor On Lk, OH
I really like these because I can attached them to a lot of different places on the stroller. We often have a few small items that we need to access quickly, like reusable water bottles, and I can just hang them on these hooks. The straps are long enough to fit around the stroller's handle or other areas like sidebars. The hooks are solid and don't feel flimsy. We have two strollers, so I came back and bought another set after liking the first set so much.
S Y.
I can't believe I went months without knowing about stroller clips. Such a newb and first time mommy mistake. These are inexpensive and work great for any stroller and diaper bag. Very easy to add to your stroller and it is soooo convenient to have so that you can clip your wallet, diaper bag, bottle etc.. I mainly use it for my diaper bag and love it
Leslie M.
This definately saved me. I never knew about this until I came across it on social media. I was hesitant at first but I took a chance. Worth it.
Ana A.
North miami, FL
This is definately a mothers dream come true as a mother we always need to keep a lot of things and this has definately saved my life.
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Muy buen producto como madres deberíamos de tener estos unos extras por si acaso