BY JL CHILDRESS

Organize your on-the-go needs with the j.l. Childress bag n bags stroller organizer! Store your sunglasses and water bottles in the bottles 'n bags stroller organizer from jl childress while on a walk with your child. The two spring-lock hooks are useful for holding your shopping bag or your child's diaper bag. see more...

Jonnelle D.
Farmville, VA
I love my stroller, but the only place to put things is the underneath basket, and that's a pain to access in a hurry. So, I love this. I use the pouches for drinks, it has a zippered part that I often organize my coupons in, and I can zip up the part that contains my iphone.So, I don't worry about it falling out.

I really like this product and it was a great value for the money.
Caroline R.
This was the best thing I found for my son's stroller. The main stroller we use didn't have much storage except for cup holders and the basket underneath. I felt like I needed something more. This was a great value and has really come in handy. It's also great to use on umbrella strollers.
Brooke M.
This is perfect for strollers that have none or a small storage compartment. This helps everything stay organized.
Alicia C.
Oxford, MI
Love this stroller organizer. So great for taking walks or going out places when you have slot to bring with you