BY J.K.'S SCRUMPY HARD CIDER

J.K.'s Scrumpy Hard Cider

Start your review of J.K.'s Scrumpy Hard Cider!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Fort Lee, VA
This is my favorite cider and ive tried well over 150 of them. I prefer a true American style that toy can sip, is organic, and has a great apple taste. This hits all off those! It's not too sweet and it's not too dry- perfectly balanced in between.
Tow, TX
Went down easy. Liked it. However one bottle made me need to go to the bathroom for a bit.... kind of embarrassing but just being honest.  Maybe I was sick? But I'm too embarrassed from then to try it again even though I liked it quite a bit.... i reccomend it if you arent possibly sick...
Waterbury, CT
Taste is crisp but not so smooth. Has somewhat of a hard taste to it. Doesn't hold up to other brands I have tried in the past. Maybe introducing more flavors similar to angry orchard would help. The packing isn't appealing. I wouldn't recommend.
Durham, NC
This is my all time favorite cider!  If I could find it in local stores, I would always have it in my house.  I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys ciders.  It has a "farm" feel to it and is earthy and rich.
Chesaning , MI
I have had this cider on tap and in the bottle and have enjoyed it both ways. It’s not something I would drink a lot of, but I’m also not a huge cider fan. I thought it was a little pricey but other than that it was really good.
Evansville, IN
This is hands down my absolute favorite hard cider. I only wish I could regularly get it in southern Indiana! I experienced it at a shandy and cider tasting and fell in love. Whenever I have an opportunity to get it, this is always my first choice.
Flushing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If I could give this 10 stars, I would. This is my favorite cider & well worth the price. The flavor is smooth & you know that quality of the ingredients are completely worth the extra money that you are paying.
The best hard cider there is. Goes down very smooth and is very refreshing. This is the only cider I have found that doesn’t have a strange aftertaste. Great drink! Cheers!
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Like biting into an apple. This is how I would describe this cider. Its crisp and clean and tastes wonderful served ice cold. It's great for hot summer days when you need something refreshing. This is the best hard cider!
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff is so so good! I do wish it was a bit more portable though. The large bottle can be a little much sometimes. If it came in cans it would be real convenient for summertime. Its a little pricey but totally worth it. Give it a try I would for sure reccomend.
Katy, TX
Where can you buy this cider I am really interested in trying it?

J.K.'s Scrumpy Hard Cider

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email