JJ's Chocolate Pie (4 oz. box) uploaded by Christina T.

BY JJ'S

Jennifer A.
Huntingdon
I dont know what I just put inside my mouth but I now feel a bit dirty. And I mean dirty like I should mouth breathe for a while and then collapse with a heart attack. This was way to sweet like a donut with the contents of the 💩 emoji inside...
Angie S.
I used to eat these all the time when I was younger. the other day I picked some up and they were so good. they taste a whole lot better heated up in the microwave
olivia m.
Awful, just plain awful. The chocolate is TOO sweet and very thick. Thumbs up for the pie crust, that's by far my favorite but other than that, I do not recommend.
kitty O.
Sorry but this cocolate pie is very bad .To the point i tasted it and trew the other away..To much sugar the chocolate taste weird the crust not good ..
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These JJ's Bakery Boston Cream Duos pies are to die for!!!! I usually eat the chocolate ones, but decided to try this one today and Omg heaven! !!
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not as good as I remember as a kid, but then again what DOES taste EXACTLY like it did when we were kids? Not this! Lol.
Misty B.
Lexington, KY
This definitely solved my sweet tooth! I have recommended it to all of the close people I come in contact with!
Desiree P.
These are nasty and have like a gazillion calories in them. They are so bad for you, I do not recommend them.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to put these in my lunch all the time. They are really good warm or cold. Taste great!
Lisa B.
Atwater, CA
I feel like they aren't as good as they used to be but they are definitely still tasty