BY JJ'S

Brittany J.
Somerset, KY
I LOVE these! The cherry ones too!! They are a bit sweet and sometimes I can't finish one, but with all the sugar, it makes the perfect excuse for two snacks in one. I mean they probably wouldn't be my number one pick for a snack but they are def. a favorite around my house.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
These are actually really good. They just don't make pies like they use to, but these are soft and sweet. I think apple pies tend to taste best of the flavors of the boxed pies. I believe they were on sale for 2 for $1 which I think is a really good price. They even taste better than the ones from fast food restaurants for the same price.
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
When I first started eating this pie it was really delicious! But as time went on it became to sweet for me to even finish! These pies should be split in half portions because of the fact that they are very sweet! Over all the taste was good, but to strong.
Payton W.
West Olive, MI
My mom use to buy these. i only liked the chocalate one. but if you like pies then you would like these. they wernt my fav but they were okay, the only reason i didn't like them was because i don't like any kind of fruit pies.
Tamara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ok Heres thing.. yes they are tasty and heat up well in the microwave however I had to stop buying these because it literally gave me diarrhea. Did anyone else have this problem?
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
These are okay for a kids lunch box , not a lot of fruit involved .mostly gel or cream pending the flavor you like.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Too sweet, and they just taste gross. Not my favorite at all. 1 star only because you have to give a rating.
Shay W.
They are way to sweet. I wasn't able to eat the whole pie because it was a sugar overload.