Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamJJ Young by Caolion Lab
Jj Young By Caolion: Pore Good Night Mask; Anti-aging, Night Cream 176 Oz

J.j. Young By Caolion: Pore Good Night Mask; Anti-aging, Night Cream 1.76 Oz

by JJ Young by Caolion Lab

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J.j. Young By Caolion: Pore Good Night Mask; Anti-aging, Night Cream 1.76 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Buena Park, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Great refreshing smell. Woke up feeling very soft but i have seen noticeable improvements on my skin with several uses
Dallas, TX
I normally love this brand but instantly smelled strong alcohol when I opened. I thought perhaps it would dissipate if I left the jar open a bit but that didn't help. It made my face irritated so I rubbed the rest into my legs to finish the jar quickly. Highly disappointed because the texture was great. If they ever redo the formula with a fatty alcohol instead I'd reconsider.

Looking for your answer?