Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Glow Mask

by Caolion

Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Glow Mask

While antioxidants from pomegranate, fig, gingko and mulberry help brighten skin, moisturizing panthenol tightens pores and purifying kaolin whisks away impurities to bring skin’s natural glow to the surface.

Size: 50 g / 1.7 fl oz

Brightening
Targets pores
Speedy treatment

Ingredients

Water, Kaolin, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Isoamyl Laurate, Menthol , 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) FruitOil, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) FruitExtract, Adenosine, Scutellaria Baicalensis RootExtract, Butylene Glycol

Is this mask better morning or night?? Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Glow Mask
Does this work well for oily skin?
Start your review of Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Glow Mask!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Glow Mask uploaded by Darlene H.
My first thought was a little goes a long way. It is nice and cool refrigerated especially since it is a hot day. The scoop it comes with is nice and works decent enough. The mask itself is a little more creamy and easy to apply. Wash off was simple too. My face is soft and feels hydrated. As for results on my pores, I think that they do look somewhat smaller on close inspection.
Vanity L.
Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Glow Mask uploaded by Vanity L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the cool sensation it leaves. It is light and smells nice. I can definitely see the difference in my pores! There are little exfoliating pieces in it that I think it could do without but it’s not a huge issue!! Definitely would use again!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I don't know if you can tell my red teary eyes but this mask is intense. In my desire to finish the tub I got this too close to my eyes. DONT DO THAT!!! The mint is strong in this mask. I did find that this wasn't overly drying on my already dry skin. You can see in the after photo that my skin does look brighter. I do wish this mask was easier to wash off.
Kimberly W.
Columbus, IN
Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Glow Mask uploaded by Kimberly W.
So I’ve had this in my makeup fridge to chill (it DOES recommend this on the packaging) and when opening to use it I was so surprised how creamy it was. It has a very strong menthol scent, light tingle, and did make my eyes water and nose run just a tad. Very easy to wash off and my face felt amazing afterwards. Very impressed with this mask!
Lauren M.
Longmont , CO
Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Glow Mask uploaded by Lauren M.
i've has this mask for quite some time. It is very affordable! This mask is cooling and non irritating. There is menthol in this mask which does the cooling. Works well on my red skin. Skin appears brighter and more toned afterwards
mallory C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Glow Mask uploaded by mallory C.
I received this product in my IPSY bag as a sample size. The mask feels cooling, it's not a thick mud type of mask so don't forget to rinse when time is up. It has an instant cooling and tightening feeling. My skin feels pretty good afterwards. I plan to try it a few times a week before I decide if I want to buy the full size.
Cheryl P.
Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Glow Mask uploaded by Cheryl P.
Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Glow Mask uploaded by Cheryl P.
Received this product in an Ipsy bag and also purchased as an Ipsy add on...was cooling on my skin, smelled like mint(though almost like menthol). There were some crunchy things in there, I’m assuming for exfoliation?? Overall, easy to apply...didn’t dry hard and was easy to wipe off. Gentle enough for my 13yo to use! Left face soft and smooth even with putting no products on until the morning! Before and after photos...
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Glow Mask uploaded by Aaliyah H.
Found this for $3 at Marshall’s. It’s a nice, cooling mask. I love the scent, kinda smells like peppermint (menthol) & tingles. I have very sensitive, oily, acne prone skin & it didn’t irritate to me. I didn’t notice a glow the first 2 times, I’ve definitely noticed a glow after I wash it off & moisturize my face. (A little goes a long way & don’t get it too close to your eyes, it will irritate your eyes).
Kaela W.
Louisville, KY
Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Glow Mask uploaded by Kaela W.
When I got this I thought there was going to be a smell, but there wasn’t. I’m not mad about it though, because sometimes smells can be a bad thing. But it is effective and leaves my skin feeling clean and with a glow!
Ariana M.
Has a tingly feeling after applying but it really reduces the appearance of my pores. I really like this mask and how it makes my face feel and look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nichole T.
Coral Gables, FL
il y a 2 ans
Courtney G. il y a un an
I agree with other replies, I think it’s best in the evening or after a cleaned face. Best results when your pores are steamed and prepped to take it in 😊