Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Bubble Mask

by Caolion

For squeaky clean skin, the micro-oxygen bubbles within this mask work with charcoal and buffing grains to clean pores and eliminate impurities, leaving behind a bright, fresh complexion.

Size: 50 g / 1.7 fl oz

Targets Pores, Deeply Cleansing, Speedy Treatment

Get the scoop

The peach slices scoop
Charcoal has been used in hospital emergency rooms to treat alcohol poisoning and drug overdoses. It works by attaching to toxins in the stomach and absorbing them before the bloodstream can. The theory works similiarly in beauty products, charcoal acts like a magnet to attract and absorb dirt and oil.

Apply!
Cleanse skin and pat dry. Apply the mask and leave on for about 10 minutes until bubbles form. Gently massage into skin and then rinse off with lukewarm water. Follow with the rest of your skincare routine.

Ingredients
Water, Triethylhexanon, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Panthenol, Charcoal Powder, Sorbitan Olivate, Betaine, Sorbitan Stearate, Hyaluronic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract , Origanum Vulgare Flower/Leaf/StemExtract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Salix alba (willow) bark extract, Chamaecyparis obtusa leaf extract, origanum vulgare leaf extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Lactobacillus /soybean ferment extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Scutellaria baicalensis root extract

How does the mask feel on ones face?
What are the benefits of using this?
Start your review of Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Bubble Mask!
Kerry N.
MARSHALL, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Its so cute in the packaging, and also so fun to use. The bubbly mask leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and gently renewed. JJ YOUNG
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Bubble Mask uploaded by Courtney H.
Bubble Mask? I had not heard about these up until a year ago when someone mentioned a K-beauty drugstore product by JJ Young. If you don’t know what a bubble mask is, it’s exactly what it’s name says it is. After applying the mask, even when applying, begins to bubble on your face. This Bubble Pore Mask uses Micro Bubbles and Charcoal to eliminate impurities and sebum within pores without causing irritation to your skin. Natural ingredients, like Walnut Powder that helps exfoliate dead skin cells, hydrate the skin while improving complexion and maintaining the moisture balance PROS: - You can feel the bubbles getting into your skin and cleaning your pores - Pores Shrunk and tightened after first use - Didn’t irritate or strip my skin - Soothed my redness and gave a nice glow - Left skin feeling soft - You don’t need much. It lasted 6 months - You can’t beat the price! CONS: - Hard to find these days
KOREY L.
Denver, CO
Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Bubble Mask uploaded by KOREY L.
I don’t love the texture of bubble masks, but this one isn’t bad! It is a bit creamier and is effective when it says it clears your pores. For the price, you can’t find better!
Shellie D.
Orange
Purchased at: LocalFlavor
I love this prouduct. I love how the bubbles feel when settling on your skin. It makes my skin feeling squeaky clean. It tightens your pores. Keep in the fridge to enhance benefits of this product. It feels really good ❤️👍😎🍷
Sarah M.
DALLAS, TX
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love, love, love this mask. It's very soothing and the bubbling is slightly tickly, in a fun way. I like to use occasionally and feel like my skin is glowy after. This is pretty amazing since I have sensitive skin and some masks make me red.
Karlie D.
Saginaw, MI
Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Bubble Mask uploaded by Karlie D.
The way the product has a unique way of cleansing the skin makes for a fun new product! This product details for only $10 and you can find it at most stores 🏬 I think this mask is effective and affordable for everyone! I recommend this for a new way to use masks 🎭 @jjyoung #masks #bubbly #facemask #beauty #skincare #affordable #jjyoung #poremask #pores #beauty
Jim C.
Purchased at: CVS
Holy Lord. I bought this mask from CVS, a while ago. I found it under my sink, mixed in with my skin care. I put it on tonight, the bubbles were hysterical, my friends and I were laughing so hard, as it tickled our faces. When we rubbed the bubbles in, and rinsed it from our faces, we all Gasped. I felt like I looked 10 years younger. We followed with a Vitamin C serum, hyaluronic acid serum, and moisturizer. Wow! My skin has never felt, and looked better.
Luz R.
Brownsville, TX
Jj Young By CAOLIN LAB Pore Bubble Mask uploaded by Luz R.
I got this at TjMaxx and it was so inexpensive compared to if I would have bought it online. This Korean beauty product I had seen in severa videos of people using it. I like how sleek and nice the packaging is. It has to be refrigerated so you have to keep that in mind since the packaging says so. This is applied to the face and it slowly starts bubbling up and you feel a tingling sensation. After this happens you apply warm water and start to massage the face and then you wash it off. After this mask I felt my face super clean and fresh. It is so different to other masks I’ve used before and is by far the most I liked.
Storie
Martin, TN
Wow, this mask was so FUN to use! I got it from TJ Maxx, and I had seen bubble masks before so I wanted to give it a try. This did not disappoint. The bubbling sensation feels really nice after a long day and really makes my face feel so clean. I can feel my pores bubbling out the dirt. I’ve probably used it 10 times so far and still have so much left! I think I paid less than 5 dollars for it, but I got a DEAL. This product is worth waaaay more.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This was such an impulse purchase - but I like how it foams up after letting it sit for a bit. I really feel like it’s cleaning out my pores. I enjoy this as another mask in my skincare routine.