JJ Rabbit Piglet dipPLATE

by Jj Rabbit

A fun piglet design paired with divided sections makes this JJ Rabbit dipPLATE the perfect combination of fun and function for meal time. PRODUCT FEATURES Stackable BPA, phthalate & PVC free Biodegradable PRODUCT DETAILS Bio-plastic (made from plants) Dishwasher safe Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Red. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Infant. Material: Plastic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JJ Rabbit Piglet dipPLATE!
Alex P.
JJ Rabbit Piglet dipPLATE uploaded by Alex P.
I'm so excited about this plate. I received it in my Citrus Lane box as a bonus. It really speaks to the hippie in me. Who knew a plate could be made out of plants? this plate is very light weight, but super sturdy. I feel like it is unbreakable. The shape is fun too. If you care about the environment, this is the plate for you. BPA-free and BIODEGRADABLE!!!!! Love this plate. ***UPDATED 4/21/16- This plate is still amazing. My toddler chunks it, beats on it, and there are no scratches, no cracks, nothing. I LOVE this plate!***

Looking for your answer?