BY JJ COLE #72 in Car Seats

This jj cole urban bundleme is a great way to keep your baby comfortable in cold weather. The all-weather design of the bundle me for car seat is made to protect your child from all types of elements, including rain and snow. Jj cole is a leader in baby car seat accessories. This sprout design is recommended for newborn babies up to 12 months. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Allison C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We haven't gotten a chance to use ours yet (we live in Florida and it's not cold yet lol) but we are going on a trip up north for Christmas this year and we expect it to be cooooollldd! It feels like it's going to be very warm and it fits both of our car seats perfectly!
arisbeida E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best carseat cover ever. Live in a State where we get below average winter tempatures and lots of snow. Worth the price. Reduces the amount of blankets and still keepsn baby warm.
Bryanna B.
This is not safe to have on the car seat while it is locked in the car! It is not allowed on! But for getting out of the weather is bad it is seven to have. I didn't like it only because not much air got to my daughter
Liliana A.
I love these for my kids I bought one for both of them especially for when you take them home from the hospital you know their nice and warm don't have to worry about all the blankets all the time I buy these for baby showers all the time too
Kassidy L.
Saint Louis, MO
This seem like a very good buy . I'm having my baby any time soon , & I think this would be a great purchase, due to how cold it gets this side . I love the colors and quality of it . This is a must grab !!
Leslie G.
Absolutely loved mine when my son was born. It was so nice knowing he was warm and safe in his car seat . He was an October baby and we had a lot of appointments in the winter .
Alicia H.
Thomasville, NC
No need for a jacket or a blanket or worry your little one is getting cold this was amazing i absolutely loved ours and it last forever used for both my son and daughter!
Xee V.
We used this with my son during the winter and it's such a life saver. It kept him warm and protected from the cold
Tania R.
Excelente producto principal mente para el invierno fácil de colocar a la cilla del carro muy suave y cómodo
America R.
Denver, CO
I like the jj cole bundle me it is so warm specially in this very cold weathers it keeps my baby warm
Tiffany H.
Mount Joy, PA
Does it fit on most car seats?
Allison N.