JJ Cole Urban Bundle Me - Stealth Black uploaded by Shasha Y.

BY JJ COLE

Keep your little one cozy and warm with the jj cole urban bundle me in black. This baby bundle me is designed to fit over first-year car seats and stroller seats. It's made from quilted, 100%-polyester micro suede to keep your child happy, warm and comfortable. The bundle me car seat cover has safety straps and a zip closure. It complies with safety standards. You can machine wash this bundleme car seat cover. see more...

JJ Cole Urban Bundle Me - Stealth Black
  • "I used Bundle Me with my daughter during the winter months and I loved how warm it kept my daughter during the winter and where she didn't have to wear a bulky winter jacket in her car seat!" in 1 review
  • "I still would recommend a warm jacket underneath, but this eliminates the full body snowsuit." in 1 review
christina s.
Platteville, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I brought this for my son before he was born cuz he was born in winter and he loves it in here I wish I can get another one when he gets older that is how much I love this product and he love sleeping in it when we go out somewhere. he keeps him warm and it really helpful for me not to put him in a snow suit the only thing I can put on him is a sweater and that is it cuz it will get to hot if he was in a snow suit .
Jennifer L.
Toms River, NJ
Perfect infant cover! I used Bundle Me with my daughter during the winter months and I loved how warm it kept my daughter during the winter and where she didn't have to wear a bulky winter jacket in her car seat! I love this product I only wish they made them bigger for when my daughter gets older.
Shasha Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Doesn't fit very well in my car seat so I gave it 4 stars, but fits and works great with my stroller. Perfect in this cold Oregon weather and my baby loves it. Very soft and comfortable for my little guy.
Julie W.
Mountainside, NJ
What is not to love? The bunting keeps your child warm and zips down easily. I still would recommend a warm jacket underneath, but this eliminates the full body snowsuit. Every second counts sometimes!
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
I received this as a baby shower gift. My son was born in december so it was perfect to take my little bundle home in. Kept him warm that entire winter.
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
This made life so much easier in the winter! No need to go overboard and bundle up the babies this was like an instant blanket and coat in one! Love
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved this thing! Kept my kids so warm in the winter months! They would literally sweat! It is thin and not bulky, but without a doubt very warm!
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
Love how cozy this is for my little ones. Has been great to keep my little one buckled and safe in the car seat, but warm.
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
I love this. My daughter stays so warm and it is so convenient. It is easy to use