BY JJ COLE

This diaper caddy by jj cole has a convenient handle and enough storage in the top for essentials such as ointments, cotton swabs and a thermometer. It comes with a changing pad and a side cubbie perfect for diapers. see more...

Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
I love this diaper caddy! I use it for so much more than diapers! I keep it right on baby's dresser with everything I need after bath time! So handy and cute!
Rosey K.
These are so helpful when you have a child on diapers. We keep a basket in every room so that we don't always have to go grab one when we need it.
Lisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love love this product. I still use this for needed item even after by baby become a toddler. She is know 4 and uses to store her Jewelry
Kati M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this for my daughter at her baby shower and I found it came in handy so many times! My daughter is now 2 and uses it to play doctor. Lol
Stephanie D.
Caliente, CA
Really cute and stylish. The larger size is great for baby meds and toiletries and this one for a quick diaper and wipes station.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Cute but very flimsy. It does its job by keeping everything organized.
Briana W.