BY JJ COLE

Change is good... Especially when you're carrying the jj cole striped diaper caddy. Alternating stripes of green, brown and pink decorate this diaper caddy, which comes with a matching changing pad and a large open area for diapers. It also has a drawer for the other essentials. Use it to change your little one anywhere in your home or as a great way to keep supplies on hand at grandma and grandpa's house. see more...

Fatima T.
Fatima T.
I keep this on our night table for easy access at night. I originally bought it for my sister-in-law when she had my first nephew. Once I had my son I knew I needed one of these!
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Taylorsville, UT
This is nice to have upstairs when I need to do a quick diaper change since we mainly live downstairs. I can keep a couple diapers, wipes and some diaper cream together with a quick changing pad in my reach.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Buffalo, WY
Love this super nice to have next to the couch. Has enough space for diapers wipes and diaper rash cream. I don't use it all the time but I defiantly love it.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Aurora, ON
I have mine on the change table and we keep our diapers on it. Its nice bc it has a drawer and holds pretty much anything i might need to take care of a diaper change. IT keeps my change table well organized!