BY JJ COLE

A space for every diapering essential and everything in its space. Home diaper storage is easy with this diaper caddy from jj cole. Features a handle for easy transport and a small drawer for wipes, diaper-rash cream or other small supplies. Matching changing pad is included. It's the perfect nursery companion. Available in a range of colors to compliment any nursery, this diaper and wipes caddy is perfect for use around the house or when you travel. see more...

JJ Cole Stripe Diaper Caddy - Blue
  • "I got this for my baby shower for baby #1 and it's the only thing I've ever used on top of the changing table." in 2 reviews
  • "I just refill it every night and we're good to go for the next day." in 1 review
  • "I also wish there was a spot for larger diaper rash creams or lotions, etc. " in 1 review
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Waxhaw, NC
This is a must have for any mom of a child in diapers. It keeps diapers and wipes in a convenient and easily movable container. Even has a drawer for creams and other items. Changing pad wipes down easily after use.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Holt, MI
Love this diaper caddy... I had for my son and using it again with my daughter. The changing pad is a good size and folds up nicely. It has a good size drawer on the front and a good amount of space for diapers and a wipes container!
camren s.
camren s.
Got one as a gift for my second child. I kept it in the living room, which worked perfectly for organizing everything I needed instead of going to his room every time.
Fatima T.
Fatima T.
I love this. It was a sporadic buy but it's used on a daily basis and I keep it next to our bed for those midnight/early morning changes. We even purchased one for a family friend.
Monica N.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I recently bought this and I like how compact it is and than where ever I'm at I cant just take it with me and can carry all I need to change my son.
Cate J.
Cate J.
Louisville, KY
I have had this diaper caddy through both my girls now, and I love it! It's the perfect size to keep downstairs so I don't have to drop everything and haul kiddos upstairs a million times a day for diaper changes. I just refill it every night and we're good to go for the next day. Plus it's adorable! All my mom friends compliment me on it. It's my go to for baby shower gifts.
Macie C.
Macie C.
Gas City, IN
I have this one in green! Lots of room & different pockets. Looks cute sitting in the living room. Have all your baby needs right beside you instead of running around everywhere. Like the drawer space too. It's my favorite caddy for babies out there & I've had a few. Easy to organize your things. Easy to keep clean.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have 2 of these one pink and one blue. I have never used the changing mat it comes with and the drawer is a little hard to open. It does hold the diapers and wipes nicely and makes diaper changes easier as everything is right there at hand. I keep it next to my little ones changing table
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I had this diaper caddy for my second child. I loved being able to have all the diaper changing essentials together in one spot. The drawer got stuck frequently and became harder and harder to open as time went on though. I also wish there was a spot for larger diaper rash creams or lotions, etc.
cammy s.
cammy s.
Concord, NC
I got this for my baby shower for baby #1 and it's the only thing I've ever used on top of the changing table. I love it so much I just registered for a green one for baby #2. I highly recommend it to all new parents.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Seattle, WA
Do these come in different colors/prints?