BY JJ COLE

Keep pacifiers handy (and clean!) with this easy-to-attach pacifier clip from JJ Cole! Not only does it work with multiple pacifier styles, but it's also a healthy choice, since it's BPA and PVC free. see more...

Shari D.
Needville, TX
Every kid and every mother losses dozens of pacifiers. This is the best way I found for keeping them and not to mention when they fall on the nasty ground I just wanna throw them away so this prevents them from getting dropped or thrown on the floor.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These clips are great and easy to clip on with one hand. The materials are durable, so much so I've used the same clip with both my boys. Plus the colors and designs are cute.
Stacey D.
Royal Oak, MI
I want products that offer both style and function, so I put several of these on the registry! So cute, and seem to be of much better quality than most clips!
Melissa C.
San Diego, CA
This clip is a life saver! My little baby LOVES to spit out his pacifier, so this is the best way to keep it as clean as possible. Such a cute design too!
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Great product! Lifesaver for keeping those nuks from getting lost. Nuks are expensive and this kept me from buying more than what i needed too.
Amanda N.
Pacifier clips are essential if you have a kid who loves their binky. Easy to take on and off and saves the pacifier from tying the floor.
Jessica W.
Tukwila, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love thesee little things. The prints are so fun and the colors are so bright which makes it so mcuh easier to find when droppeD!
Ashley C.
Lewiston, UT
There is nothing like a cute pacifier clip to help keep your baby stylish and clean. We keep our pacifier clean and in arms reach.
Jenny W.
JJ Cole Pacifier Clip - Multi Circle is good to use, keep pacifier in place. I have some other prints from this brand also
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These pacifier clips are great, doesn't allow the pacifier to hit the floor when baby is constantly dropping it.