BY JJ COLE

The new original bundle me toddler from jj cole! With a plush inner shearling and luxuriously soft outer thermaplush, your child will enjoy maximum warmth and comfort. The only product of its kind, the bundle me has a patented design that features a removable top. This feature enables parents to easily regulate the child's temperature with two-way zippers on each side. The bottom piece can be left in the stroller, providing a soft and cozy liner (accommodates strollers, joggers, and most car seats, etc.). Fits toddlers from 12 - 36 months. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
I don't have this baby but do have it in gray. It's such a great product to invest your $$ into. It seems warm and cozy for my son. Great to use for all seasons. Winter walks when you just need to get out of the house to chilly summer night walks around town.
Melissa M.
LOVE THIS! I have it in grey and it is so soft and warm, I love how warm my baby is when I get him out of the car seat. Even when it is so bitterly cold outside. Also, it is safe because it does not go under the straps!
Cassandra M.
Rosemount , MN
I used this a lot with my little one. I hacked it so it could be used with a car seat, so it's basically a blanket and nothing goes behind the straps.