JJ Cole Essentials Outdoor Blanket - Grey/Green - 1 ct.

by JJ Cole

It's time to take an inventory of all the things you'll need for a fabulous summer spent outdoors. Do you have a cooler? A beach umbrella? Swimsuits? Flip-flops? Water wings? Sand toys? A ten-gallon bucket of sunblock? And a picnic blanket! You can't do summer without a proper picnic blanket, and the JJ Cole Essentials Blanket gets the job done in style. The Essentials Blanket is the perfect landing pad for the park, the beach, Little League games, summer concerts, backyard barbecues, and any other activity where kids will need a place to sprawl out. The JJ Cole Essentials Blanket is made to go anywhere - the durable outer layer can handle any surface, from grass to sand to concrete. The inner layer is tough enough to take a beating from boisterous children, but it's also soft and thick enough to lie down on (and waterproofed to keep you dry if the ground is damp). And when mud, barbecue sauce, and melted popsicles go on the offensive, the picnic blanket's water-resistant lining wipes clean. When it's time to go home, this sturdy outdoor blanket folds up compactly, and handy creases make folding it a simple and speedy process. A detachable carry strap makes it a breeze to carry around, too. Measures 5 x 5 feet - plenty of room, so invite everyone along!

I have this green color blanket, but I was wondering if any of you seen it in any other different color because I would like to purchase one?
Wanna buy this but please need some review on it ?
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of JJ Cole Essentials Outdoor Blanket - Grey/Green - 1 ct.!
How would you rate this product?
Love these blanket pads. I love mine for the beach- it's great to put towel on top of.
Elkins, WV
Cant go wrong with this blanket! Great size, light weight, very convenient and durable!
Conway, NH
So great for picnics or even camping! Such a great idea of making these. So helpful!
Paramount, California
You never know until you have this I have one on each of my cars I really love them
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Great for sand! I have a few of these and always bring them to the beach with us!
Vallejo, CA
I have this in orange colors. I use this for trips to the beach or the park!
I have this in orange colors. I use this for trips to the beach or the park!
This is a great outdoor option. they have super cute prints which is a bonus
This is a great outdoor option. they have super cute prints which is a bonus
Swartz Creek, MI
Cute out door blanket you can use for small kids and picinics at the park.
Cute out door blanket you can use for small kids and picinics at the park.
Great! Very useful to have in the car so you can hop out and have a picnic whatever the ground conditions are like. It's waterproof which is useful on wet grass, and it provides an insulating layer when lying on the beach so even if the sand is really hot, you won't get burned.
Richmond Hill , ON
Top notch product that is great for going anywhere with kids! We use it in the park, car trips to change diapers, in the backyard, etc. durable and lasts for years.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...