JJ Cole Essentials Outdoor Blanket - Grey/Green - 1 ct.

by JJ Cole

It's time to take an inventory of all the things you'll need for a fabulous summer spent outdoors. Do you have a cooler? A beach umbrella? Swimsuits? Flip-flops? Water wings? Sand toys? A ten-gallon bucket of sunblock? And a picnic blanket! You can't do summer without a proper picnic blanket, and the JJ Cole Essentials Blanket gets the job done in style. The Essentials Blanket is the perfect landing pad for the park, the beach, Little League games, summer concerts, backyard barbecues, and any other activity where kids will need a place to sprawl out. The JJ Cole Essentials Blanket is made to go anywhere - the durable outer layer can handle any surface, from grass to sand to concrete. The inner layer is tough enough to take a beating from boisterous children, but it's also soft and thick enough to lie down on (and waterproofed to keep you dry if the ground is damp). And when mud, barbecue sauce, and melted popsicles go on the offensive, the picnic blanket's water-resistant lining wipes clean. When it's time to go home, this sturdy outdoor blanket folds up compactly, and handy creases make folding it a simple and speedy process. A detachable carry strap makes it a breeze to carry around, too. Measures 5 x 5 feet - plenty of room, so invite everyone along!

I have this green color blanket, but I was wondering if any of you seen it in any other different color because I would like to purchase one?
Wanna buy this but please need some review on it ?
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of JJ Cole Essentials Outdoor Blanket - Grey/Green - 1 ct.!
How would you rate this product?
Mckeesport, PA
I bought this at Kohl's not to long ago and boy has it came in handy! I have a 5month old that loves to be outside 24/7, well I can't just laying him down anywhere so I bought this in hopes I'd love it. And by far do I love it. It's amazing
I love my JJ Cole blanket. My mom got it at an auction and gave it to me for the beach. I take it with me whenever I go down the shore, to the lake or to the park. It's a perfect picnic size and it's cute. Plus it's easy to fold back up and out in its little carrying bag.
These are great to keep in the car or motorhome. Pull out and use for stops at the beach picnics. One side is a blanket type material the other a swishy type to lay on the sand they are great.
Reno, NV
I have this in my car at all times. It's great for horse or dog shows where sometimes the ground or a dirty bale of hay is the only option. Price was right especially for all the use I get out of it. I'll replace it with another one if mine ever wears out.
I actually saw something like this at a store one time and fell in love with the fact that it's a blanket and it has a carry bag with it beautiful love it I want one so bad
Wasilla, AK
OMG I love these. Me and friend got them at Target and they're super comfortable to take to the lake. They have lasted years and were a super good price point! Love them!!
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This blanket is perfect for laying out in a field and reading or practicing art and even having a picnic! It is easy to store and grab and go. It’s reliable and would even make a great gift. I recommend it
Finally an outdoor blanket that isn't actually a sand pit! I love this. The pattern is adorable and it easily shakes off clean for tidy packing, plus the price can't be beat. I love the handy, matching tote. It packs up and stores nicely. Definitely worth the price.
Willoughby Hills
This is a great blanket for road trips or the next time you go camping because it’s water resistant and fire resistant and safer to use outdoors #outdoors #outdoorlife #alwaysoutside
Otisville, MI
Awesome beach day must have!! Works great on grass and sand. The blanket even folds up and has it own carry case!! This blanket is very convenient and easy to use!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...