JJ Cole Diapers and Wipes Pod, Lemon Posy

by JJ Cole

How big is this
Start your review of JJ Cole Diapers and Wipes Pod, Lemon Posy!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, TX
It's a good product but somethings don't fit in there so I'm constantly just having to bring another big bag but it isn't the worst product I've ever tried . It is a bit disappointing and I don't think I would buy it again !
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is just awesome! So convenient to use when going for a quick trip , you don't need to take a diaper bag with you just this adorable clutch with diapers and wipes! Love it! Definitely would recommend this!
Tamaqua, PA
This clutch is perfect if you are making a quick trip somewhere. Rather than take a large, bulky diaper bag you can just grab this and head out the door. Perfect size to carry a smaller pack of wipes and a few diapers. Pattern is very stylish.
Pacoima, CA
I love the designs and the easiness of these product. it a must have for all mommies. it helps you keep organize while helps you be in style.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked having this in my stroller just in case I forgot my diaper bag. Convenient and cute to stash extra diapers and wipes.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Such a cute little pouch to keep your babies dialers and wipes in. These come in different prints and are pretty affordable
I love this to just grab when I need to run to the story and back. no need to lug a big bag around for a 20 min errand.
El Paso, TX
This wipes bag case is so cute and comes in handy when I need my wipes fast and on the go ! I def recommend for moms
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product to use on the go and very stylish for those moms out there highly recommended
Perris, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very cute an stay organized love it on the way to go will never forget it's anywhere