JJ Cole - Diapers and Wipes Caddy - Cocoa Stripe

by JJ Cole

The jj cole diaper-and-wipes caddy has 2 roomy compartments to store diapers, lotions, a wipes case and more. And you can keep other small items stored in its bottom drawer. The diaper caddy organizer also has a back pocket to keep the included changing pad handy. This changing pad offers a clean surface for changing your baby's diapers anywhere you go. It resists moisture and can be cleaned easily. You can carry this canvas baby diaper caddy from room to room with its convenient handle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JJ Cole - Diapers and Wipes Caddy - Cocoa Stripe!
How would you rate this product?
Clovis, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This caddy is the perfect baby changing station for the baby and family on the go. I rarely get the baby back to the changing table. I also like to change where ever I am at. This helps accomplish that. I just keep it full of all the things I need and I can change baby anywhere in the house.
New Carlisle, IN
This caddy is very convenient! We keep in in our living-room so we don't have to run back and forth to the nursery all day. I really like the changing mat. It cleans up really easily and helps keep from getting the surface that your are changing baby on from getting messy.
Lewiston, UT
I love that you get a changing pad that is easy to clean but also an organizer to keep all the little things that you need in. I love this and would recommend it to others!
Haines City, FL
These are great to keep your belonging in I would recommend this to mothers out there it works great