JJ Cole Car Seat Cover, Black

by JJ Cole

JJ Cole Car Seat Cover, Black: Weather resistant nylon and soft fleece materials Elasticized outer band fits over infant carriers and standard-size strollers Removable top for temperature control Machine washable Questions about product recalls? Items...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JJ Cole Car Seat Cover, Black!
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
LOVE this. It’s kept my boy warm all winter long and he prefers to be in the car seat with the cover flapped close like he’s in a warm cozy cocoon. It doesn’t appear to be blow through. It’s well made and worth the price since it keeps my baby so warm with the cold winter winds. Would recommend if you have a tiny baby during the winter. It’s helped so much with transporting him.
Warren, MI
I was pretty disappointed with this product. We had it for only 3 months before it started to come apart. And even then, we only took our little guy out a handful of times. The stitch design came apart and unraveled. I also had an issue with it because on a windy day, it doesn't do much to keep your little one's face warm. It will flap open, leaving their face exposed. I will say the interior of it does seem warm though.

Looking for your answer?