BY JINSOON

A base coat for nail lacquer that strengthens nails. JINsoon Power Coat strengthens nails with biotin, diamond particles, methiopeptide (an amino acid derived from keratin), and phycocoral to help extend the life of your polish. see more...

Dejah D.
Covington
This top coat is fabulous! I'm very skeptical on the top coats i buy because none seem to be effective, but this one is great. Its very easy to apply and dries super fast. It makes my nails very shiny and doesn't chip.
Brittany K.
Blacklick , OH
This top coat is perfection. My nail polish looked shiny and chip-less for a solid two weeks. This gives gel nails a serious run for their money.
Damarely M.
Phoenix, AZ
This top coat is so good! I am really loving it. Usually I'm not a big fan but this product was amazing
GLENDA M.
How good og a top coat is it
Sayuri A.
Doral, FL
Has anyone tried¿ my nails are brittle. Do you think this product make it better¿