JINsoon Nail Lacquer

by JINsoon

A high-gloss, long-lasting nail lacquer with a chip-proof finish and a rapid drying time. This double-patented formula delivers a long-lasting manicure with a rich and lustrous color payoff in a single coat. This “five-free” formula was created without toxic chemicals such as formaldehyde, toluene, DPB, and camphor. This polish does contain high-tech polymers and resins ensuring longer wear and an extended shelf life. UV filters in each polish protect against fading and yellowing of color.JINsoon’s Quintessential Collection includes six timeless and sophisticated lacquers most requested by Jin's clients and considered classics in any nail wardrobe: Coquette (true red), Audacity (deep wine), Risqué (black red), Nostalgia (pink beige), Muse (sheer pink), and Tulle (sheer nude).The A La Mode Collection is a trend-based assortment of lacquers in the most anticipated shades of the season and noted on Jin's short list of favorites. Each polish is named by a model that Jin works with regularly, including Austere (dark olive), named by Caroline Trenti, Charade (teal), named by Hyoni Kang, Rhapsody (dark gray blue), named by Karlie Koss, Auspicious (dirty gray lavender), named by Jamie Bachert, and Metaphor (dark green), named by Guinevere Van Seenus.

If you want to help an indecisive gal, rank your three favorite colors from this brand! Thanks! Also, I’m totally in to follow for follow… I’m new to techie social anything, so the more the merrier in building a community.
is there a chemical smell?
Start your review of JINsoon Nail Lacquer!
Amanda A.
Montebello, CA
Review for: Rhapsody
I really do enjoy using the product. The colors are beautiful and very vibrant. My least favorite part about the nail Polish is the price. Be sure about your color because, for the price, you won't want to waste your money.
Charlotte M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Tulle
Fav nail nude of all time and I’ve pretty much tried them all. Love that it’s natural also
DaNaja W.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Coquette
I love this color a lot. Every time I go to get my nails done I take this nail polish with me because it's my preferred nail color. It applies on so beautifully. I would ofcourse buy this color again it's a bomb color
Areej S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Coquette
This color are beautiful really love !!!!!!!!! i think the price are to much but never mind love it !!!!!!!!!!
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
ucir I love these glazes, are of excellent quality and its range of colors is fantastic, I am not an expert painting my nails, but I have to say that this makes the finish is excellent, I mean, it is as if it had come out of the manicurist. I recommend it to anyone, they are very good.
Celine N.
Palo Alto, CA
JINsoon Nail Lacquer uploaded by Celine N.
I bought the Jinsoon polish in Audacity on a whim and it’s turned me into a Jinsoon loyalist. It’s such a good deep, luxuriant berry―femme but intense enough in color that it feels daring and unexpected. One coat is enough―there’s some depth to the color but no sheerness. It also NEVER CHIPS. It’s amazing. I took this photo one week in, and it lasted another week after that until my first chip. I’m using the OPI topcoat, which is good but not great…I’m gonna say it’s thanks to the polish.
member-63180acf7
Review for: Coquette
Super pigmented! Nice smooth not too thick Smell is strong but thats a typical polish
Miriam T.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Coquette
I love this kind of red it doesn't comes out that quick. It's great you should try it
Lilibeth T.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Coquette
I love this color! It's smooth doesn't chip off easily. It's an amazing nail polish.
Lauren S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Austere
Jin Soon nail polishes are FANTASTIC. I received one of them as a gift last holiday and have bought 2 new ones since then!