39 colors available

BY JINSOON

A high-gloss, long-lasting nail lacquer with a chip-proof finish and a rapid drying time. This double-patented formula delivers a long-lasting manicure with a rich and lustrous color payoff in a single coat. This “five-free” formula was created without toxic chemicals such as formaldehyde, toluene, DPB, and camphor. This polish does contain high-tech polymers and resins ensuring longer wear and an extended shelf life. UV filters in each polish protect against fading and yellowing of color.JINsoon’s Quintessential Collection includes six timeless and sophisticated lacquers most requested by Jin's clients and considered classics in any nail wardrobe: Coquette (true red), Audacity (deep wine), Risqué (black red), Nostalgia (pink beige), Muse (sheer pink), and Tulle (sheer nude).The A La Mode Collection is a trend-based assortment of lacquers in the most anticipated shades of the season and noted on Jin's short list of favorites. Each polish is named by a model that Jin works with regularly, including Austere (dark olive), named by Caroline Trenti, Charade (teal), named by Hyoni Kang, Rhapsody (dark gray blue), named by Karlie Koss, Auspicious (dirty gray lavender), named by Jamie Bachert, and Metaphor (dark green), named by Guinevere Van Seenus.

• Does anyone know what retailers carry this nail polish?1 Answers
  • Is this a good value for the price?4 Answers
  • Besides, Sephora, where else can I buy this?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Celine N.
Celine N.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the Jinsoon polish in Audacity on a whim and it’s turned me into a Jinsoon loyalist. It’s such a good deep, luxuriant berry―femme but intense enough in color that it feels daring and unexpected. One coat is enough―there’s some depth to the color but no sheerness.

It also NEVER CHIPS. It’s amazing. I took this photo one week in, and it lasted another week after that until my first chip. I’m using the OPI topcoat, which is good but not great…I’m gonna say it’s thanks to the polish.
DaNaja W.
DaNaja W.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Coquette
I love this color a lot. Every time I go to get my nails done I take this nail polish with me because it's my preferred nail color. It applies on so beautifully. I would ofcourse buy this color again it's a bomb color
Jilianne F.
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
Review for: Nostaligia
I love this color! It's so cute and it looks so fancy and nice on my nails. This is my first time using it I just bought it. I got this product online. It goes on really nicely and dries moderately quick!
keyty G.
keyty G.
Review for: Rhapsody
This would have been the perfect color and exactly what I was looking for...if it was exactly as I see it.... Beautiful color and it does last !
Lauren Q.
Lauren Q.
Coraopolis, PA
Review for: Austere
Jin Soon nail polishes are FANTASTIC. I received one of them as a gift last holiday and have bought 2 new ones since then!
Miriam T.
Miriam T.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Coquette
I love this kind of red it doesn't comes out that quick. It's great you should try it
Review for: Coquette
Super pigmented! Nice smooth not too thick
Smell is strong but thats a typical polish
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Coquette
I love this color! It's smooth doesn't chip off easily. It's an amazing nail polish.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in 'Vogue Rose' from the Birchbox x Vogue box, and it's a very bright pinky color. The formula is a little thicker than I am used to with polish, so I had to be very careful with application. Once I finished though, the color lasted at least 3-4 days before it started to chip (and this was without any topcoat and with me doing a lot of work with my hands). This was my first experience with jinsoon and I'd definitely purchase another color when I get the chance.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Review for: Other
I got this color in vogue rose from a Birchbox exclusive. I have to say the product itself isn't that spectacular. I was expecting the best nail polish in the world when in actuality I believe the blush was just mediocre. Beautiful colors. But pretty pricey for the product.
Carol E.
Carol E.
Fairmont, WV
Is this a good value for the price?
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides, Sephora, where else can I buy this?
stephanie S.
stephanie S.
Does anyone know what retailers carry this nail polish?