Jingles Hydrate Intensive Treatment for Unisex - 6.8 oz uploaded by Michelle C.

BY JINGLES

Contains Safflower Oil for luxurious softness. Mix with dream cream for an overnight blast of moisture. Contains keratin amino acids to help strengthen hair. pH 4.75-5.25. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Jingles and are not a licensed retailer of Jingles. Jingles guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Jingles product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing o. see more...

Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This isn’t my favorite product from Prorituals. It’s a deep conditioning treatment but I don’t feel like it’s quite heavy enough to be called a deep conditioner. Maybe more like a regular conditioner with added nutrients. It’s not for everyday use though as it contains keratin and protein. It does smell really good. I just found I was using way more product on clients because it didn’t seem to be as heavy or thick as what I want in a good deep conditioner or hair mask.
Michelle C.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff! Usually it's really hard for me to find something that will really work on my thick corse hair. My hair is also frizzy and puffy. But I use this stuff and my hair feels so much smoothr!! I would definitely recommend this product and their entire line! It feels so light weight in your hair.
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
Great stuff! Both my husband and I use it. Its one of our favorite products.

Amazon