Jin + Ja Deliciously Spicy Ginger Beverage, 25.3 fl oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by cindy s.

BY JIN + JA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Jin + Ja Deliciously Spicy Ginger Beverage: Concentrated Vegan Gluten free Kosher see more...

Review (1)
cindy s.
Ocala, FL
Looking for a real good healthy beverage the other day, I came across this on my newsfeed. I watched the video and said woww that looks like exactly what I need! I had previously been at the store reading the bottles of anything that contained ginger and it seemed they all had an ingredient that was a drawback.This is made with real sugar and everyone knows now the dangers of the fake stuff so I went back to the old days and have been using real sugar for my drinks and baking. I love the flavor. Its bold to me and really wakes up the taste buds. Its got huge ginger flavor which is exactly what I was looking for. I dilute mine x4, and add some ice in a small pitcher and add a straw and just sip on it all day and evening. Whats nice is everyone has their own taste and this is made in such a way that you customize it to your liking. I can add some club soda to it if I want a bubbly which is perfect for my fancy crystal glasses. Looks real classy and I still get all the nutrients. Love it!