BY JIMMYBAR

Clean snack bar peanut butter cletter gluten-free. No sugar added. Vegan. Dates peanut butter crisp brown rice almonds honey. Jimmybar! is made by a small dedicated staff of unpaid yet eager entrepreneurs. Founded by a brother and sister team in chicago back in 2013 who sought to make a clean honest snack bar and buck the trend of using highly processed protein and phony ingredients as a marketing ploy. We hope you love it. -cheers jim & nettie. Serving size - 1 bar Servings per container - 12 Extended size details - 12 - 1.65 oz bars Warning Bar contains peanuts almonds. Made in a facility that contains tree nuts soy and dairy. Bar may contain fragments of shell nuts or pits. Flavor Peanut butter cletter Ingredients Dates Peanut Butter Crisp Brown Rice (contains Brown Rice Syrup Sea Salt) Peanuts Almond Honey. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Oh my god! I'm in LOVE with this bar! I'm absolutely not a fan of peanut butter but my husband convinced me to try it. And it's amazing!!! I like the fact that it's not too sweet and has natural ingredients!
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
This bar is amazing and the ingredients are clean too! I got this in a monthly subscription box I get and fell in love. I can’t wait to try other flavors.