Jimmy Dean® Snack Size Sandwiches Biscuit Sausage uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy Dean® Biscuit Sausage Snack Size Sandwiches.
Quality guarantee.

Jen L.
These are great for the kids in the morning! Just pop two in the microwave for a minute and they’re done. Half a slice of cheese on each to finish them off. The kids love them!
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
I have always loved little sausage biscuits!  They are a great snack and breakfast item.  These are moderately priced.  My complaint with these is that the biscuits can get a little hard. MAke sure to follow the instructions on the box for best results.
Gardenia H.
These were great. My significant other had night shift and my sleep schedule was just all over the place so I would like to have these around for when I didn't feel like cooking a whole meal in the middle of the night.
Michelle L.
I used to like them but not anymore. There is no taste to the biscuit. They are easy to prepare. I just microwave them. I will not be buying these again. I like biscuit and I like sausage so I was disappointed in  the change of taste.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
My six year old is obsessed with the Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits. I buy these at Kroger and Walmart. He loves a hot breakfast before school, and these are a great for when I don’t have time to cook. They are reasonably priced!
Brittany A.
Commerce, GA
Love these biscuits. I’m always picky about breakfast biscuits, but I am never let down by jimmy dean. I was buying these to eat almost every day for a long time until I found more Jimmy Dean breakfast items. This brand will always have the best breakfast items
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
These are the best! Perfect about for a breakfast on the go! Kinda expensive but the taste is awesome so it makes it all worth it. I buy mine from Kroger's or Walmart. Depending on where they are on sale.
Tiffany C.
If I didn't care so much about eating healthy and what not... this is what i would eat every morning! ITS SO YUMMY!!! reminds me of mcdonald's egg mcmuffin haha. You can find this at any grocery store in the fridge section. Enjoy and give this a try!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Jimmy Dean snack size sandwiches biscuits and sausage is a quick and convenient breakfast on the go zap it in the microwave and run straight out the door with it. The sausage is tender and juicy the biscuit is soft and Flaky not as flaky as a fresh-baked biscuit but still tasty. I like that I get 8 grams of protein in one twin pack so I have that extra little boost of energy. Jimmy Dean is my preferred choice for Frozen sausage biscuits on the go I like that they're frozen I can zap in the microwave and don't have to cook a ton of sausage and biscuits it's super easy and convenient and my preferred method of breakfast on the go. In my opinion they are a little pricey but I also feel like the quantity and quality makes it worth the price!
Crystal H.
La Porte, TX
These are an awesome quick breakfast. When I’m not in the mood to fuss with much and want something warm this is a great breakfast. And it’s my husbands favorite thing to grab when he’s running behind on his way to work!
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Please tell me these are amazing..?
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
Taste and texture of the sausage?