BY JIMMY DEAN #3 in Sausage

Jimmy Dean® Biscuit Sausage Snack Size Sandwiches.
Quality guarantee.

Diamon M.
Diamon M.
Tallahassee, FL
I am a COLLEGE STUDENT and money is definitely tight these sausage biscuits are so Delicious. The only thing is I separate the biscuit and the meat and let them cook separately afterwards a put a dab of syrup on the biscuit for delicious on the go breakfast. These two biscuits are so filling and they are not harsh on the stomach.
Jo C.
Jo C.
Melbourne, FL
As a new mom I rarely have time to cook anymore. These microwaveable sausage biscuits are a great go-to! They only take a little over a minute to heat then eat and taste delicious. I will be buying an outer box and recommend these to anyone. Jimmy Dean has done it again.
Jacqelyn R.
Jacqelyn R.
Stacy, MN
They are a good breakfast sandwich but they would seem to cook unevenly in the toaster oven or the biscuit would be soggy if you cooked it in the microwave. I do have to say that these are the best biscuits i have ever had.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Foodie Expert
If I didn't care so much about eating healthy and what not... this is what i would eat every morning! ITS SO YUMMY!!! reminds me of mcdonald's egg mcmuffin haha. You can find this at any grocery store in the fridge section. Enjoy and give this a try!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Foodie Expert
Seriously love these! So easy to make. I put them in the fridge to thaw then in the microwave for 30 seconds. Taste great. Very affordable. I bought them at Walmart
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Foodie Expert
I love these! One of my usual breakfast foods of choice this is usually found in my freezer. It's the perfect size not too much and the price is great.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Foodie Expert
These would be perfect if they added egg to it!!! I love biscuits when it comes to breakfast sandwiches. Good price for the amount you get. I go to Sam's
Sam R.
Sam R.
Foodie Expert
These are great i use to get them all the time easy if your alway on the go alot of my family members eat them. If you eat them to much you will not want them as much anymore but there perfect if you just need to eat on the go if your running late or just done have time to cook
Sue K.
Sue K.
These are perfect size. Easy and quick to make for a busy morning schedule. I love the taste of the sausage and the biscuit doesn't get soggy.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA
Perfect breakfast when your on the go. Just wrap a frozen biscuit in a paper towel and pop it in the microwave. They are fluffy and light. Just as good as eating a freshly prepared biscuit.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
Taste and texture of the sausage?