Jimmy Dean Skillets Sausage uploaded by Marcelene C.Jimmy Dean Skillets Sausage uploaded by Marcelene C.

BY JIMMY DEAN #48 in Sausages

Jimmy Dean® Skillets Sausage.
Sausage Diced Potatoes, Sausage, Red & Green Peppers, & Onions.
Serves 4. Add 6 Eggs. Ready in 14 minutes.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Shawna S.
Moberly, MO
This is delicious. I use this for my breakfast casserole that is cooked overnight in a crockpot. Its cheap and affordable. I make this breakfast casserole when i want breakfast but dont wanna have to cook in the morning. To make the casserole you spray a crockpot with pam. Add this sausage. Eggs(scrambled mixture). Cheese. Hashbrowns. Bacon. And more cheese. (Can add onions or bellpeppers if youd like. You can also add bread if you like. Cook on low or medium over night. Morning everything is cooked and so yummy.
Katelin R.
Davisville, MO
These are soooo yummy! They have a very clean meat taste and are perfect for any breakfast meal! I buy these a lot when I go shopping! Depending on which one you purchase they are very fairly priced! I highly recommend!
Roshanda M.
I love almost all of Jimmy Dean products because they all taste great so warning that this review is a little biased! I'm a southern girl but sometimes you don't want to get your hands messing separating the sausage loaves so this product is great for just throwing into an omelet in the morning. Only disappointment is that there is no spicy version unlike the regular patties. Definitely try this out
Lauren R.
The price is a bit higher than the generic brands, but it is totally worth it! These are so easy to make and great to have in the freezer for any grab and go meals! The portions are hearty and satisfying for everyone!
Chrystal G.
Clinton, IL
I love using Jimmy Dean's skillet Sausage in the bag for making casseroles anything I want to add sausage to already crumbled up. It's so convenient and easy to open the bag and take out as much as you need seal it up and put it back in the refrigerator. We use it for making homemade pizzas and adding it into our favorite omelette.
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
I love a quick easy put together breakfast. It's easy just opened package put in the pan cook it and you're done you don't have to cut or anything up it's all ready to go
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
These are okay. They aren’t the best nor the worst sausage I’ve had. I purchased at the grocery store but it didn’t have the homemade vibe. I cooked a breakfast casserole and used this. It tasted good when everything was mixed together. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Sarah G.
Like this color but it Chips really bad. It is easy to use and apply because it is thin. I bought this at ulta beauty store. It was on sale but usually pricey. I don’t think I would buy it again even thought the color is nice.
Robin W.
Love the flavor the taste and smell these are very big hit in my house whenever they smell sausages I know I don't have to yell for him to come to breakfast Jimmy Dean is been around forever and it's very inexpensive
Ashley M.
Super convenient when you don't have a bunch of time in the morning! They are so easy, just put them in the skillet and they're cooked within minutes! My husband and son love them and so do I! Great purchase!
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Does this come with other flavors besides sausage?!