BY JIMMY DEAN

Enjoy a fresh made breakfast with 22g of protein, and made with two real eggs, cheese and sausage that is ready in seconds!

SamiJoie J.
Indianapolis, IN
This was extremely yummy! I've had their brekkie bowls but I wasn't happy with them because they had too much potato and not enough egg. This was perfect since I got all the protein and cheese that I wanted. I love how easy it is to make. Also, the cup is great for those who are on the go. Just heat it up, grab a spoon, and stick it in the cup holder in your car while you're heading to work. Definitely don't recommend eating this and driving unless you let it cool for a bit.
Sandi F.
This was tasty and very easy to make. Perfect when you have limited time. I would have given this 5 stars but the sodium content is more than I prefer for a meal. I will still purchase when I need something quick to eat for breakfast.
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
As a Ketogenic eater that is the absolute worst at eating breakfast, these are my saving grace. It takes two minutes to zap and be on the go! I love that the packaging is also the bowl you eat out of, so I don't have to use any dishes from home (they always get left in the car). They're a good price and really tasty!
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I did not like this at all!! I prefer the breakfast bowl over this. The sausage was small and tough.... I brought 2 threw the other one away. Also the eggs took longer to cook, and i have a high performance microwave. .. I don't eat bacon so i wont be purchasing that one to try.
Carissa S.
These are a quick morning breakfast. Super easy to toss the eggs in and then the rest of the package. Wee buy this item Fry's. They are a bit pricey for the size of this item. These items get eaten a few times a week. No we are not able to add a photo of this item
Lisa K.
Hugo
I love these for a quick breakfast. Low carb, delish. They cook up well in the microwave and are very satisfying. I usually keep a few in the freezer for busy mornings.
Trisha R.
This was so easy to make and it was DELICIOUS!!  In under two minutes I had a great-tastng, warm breakfast to help me start the day.  At 300 calories and 22g of protein, it can easily be paired with some fruit for a balanced breakfast. The sodium and fat content is a bit high, but making smart food choices throughout the rest of the day can balance that out.
Samantha A.
I always wished I could wake up early enough to make eggs for breakfast but I'm not a morning person and having a baby means even less time. I threw this in my lunch box and microwaved it at work for breakfast in under a minute and a half and was totally impressed. It tasted good and didn't leave me guilty from eating a bunch of carbs with a bagel or toast. Definitely going to have these on hand!
Stephanie M.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love the Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls and eat them regularly, so I was pretty excited to try out these...sadly, it didn't live up to my expectations. While super easy to make, I feel like I could make better tasting eggs myself (they reminded me of something I can get at IHOP at 2am). It wasn't a bad product, and maybe the other flavors taste better, but I can't see myself seeking out this product to buy again since I'd rather eat something else
Lina S.
Atlanta, GA
This product was so easy to use and tasty! I was surprised that it was real eggs and it took so little to do. Shake, heat and pour ingredients together. Voila! I was worried about transport too. I brought it to work with me and was afraid the egg container would bust in my bag -- but NO. It held together perfect (and I ride public transit and was rough with my bag). It's great as long as you have a microwave and a spoon!
Lauren D.
Is the sausage one spicy?
Spontaneous W.
How much is a case of this product?