BY JIMMY DEAN

Enjoy a fresh made breakfast with 22g of protein, and made with two real eggs, cheese and sausage that is ready in seconds!

Lina S.
Lina S.
Atlanta, GA
This product was so easy to use and tasty! I was surprised that it was real eggs and it took so little to do. Shake, heat and pour ingredients together. Voila! I was worried about transport too. I brought it to work with me and was afraid the egg container would bust in my bag -- but NO. It held together perfect (and I ride public transit and was rough with my bag). It's great as long as you have a microwave and a spoon!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I always wished I could wake up early enough to make eggs for breakfast but I'm not a morning person and having a baby means even less time. I threw this in my lunch box and microwaved it at work for breakfast in under a minute and a half and was totally impressed. It tasted good and didn't leave me guilty from eating a bunch of carbs with a bagel or toast. Definitely going to have these on hand!
Trisha R.
Trisha R.
This was so easy to make and it was DELICIOUS!!  In under two minutes I had a great-tastng, warm breakfast to help me start the day.  At 300 calories and 22g of protein, it can easily be paired with some fruit for a balanced breakfast. The sodium and fat content is a bit high, but making smart food choices throughout the rest of the day can balance that out.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Morrisville, NC
The eggs come separate from the other contents, so it might not look appetizing to begin with. I cooked it in the microwave until there was no liquid in the cup. The sausage is a little spicy. Overall it tasted great! It's a good source of protein and only 300 calories. It will fill you up. Perfect for breakfast on the go or at work!
Siera L.
Siera L.
Atlanta, GA
My husband and I both tested this Simple Scrambles. We had low expectations and it actually wasn't bad! Overall it tasted good - but the sodium count was a little higher than we'd like. The eggs were also pretty good considering they were microwaved. I'm not sure I would consider this breakfast in the morning, but I know my husband definitely would. I'm more of a fruit or oatmeal person. :)
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Fresno CA
Jimmy Dean Bacon Simple Scrambles™ Can not go wrong here sausage cheese egg. I tried it when in a hurry was good price was good they are not expensive if bought like at walmart or some place similar pro quick easy good cons will not replace ahome cooked meal but in a hurry would recommend.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Austin, TX
This little sucker was soooo good!! I was highly impressed that it was made with REAL EGGS!! Like, crack, opened, and sealed into a little container that I poured over my sausage and cheese! So neat and it fluffed up perfect and tasted really good! I will definitely try this product again and purchase in store.
aldo w.
aldo w.
I am really surprised how good this breakfast is. Very easy to make in less than a few minutes you will have a good and healthy breakfast. Perfect for busy people on the go instead of eating some pastry or doughnuts this is way better option. I got this for free for testing purposes only.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Charlotte, NC
This was tasty and fairly easy to make. I did think it was a bit strange that the egg was in a separate container and this was a multi-step process. I don't know that it is that much easier than cooking eggs on the stove and adding some toppings. There was also a lot of sodium in it.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Louisville, KY
I give the Jimmy Dean Sausage Simple Scrambles a 2/5 stars because I found the product a bit too salty. It also took longer to cook than the time recommended on the package which led me to overcooking the product. And though I appreciate their attempt on a "healthy" breakfast option, the fresh pre-beaten eggs weren't very appetizing.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Is the sausage one spicy?
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
How much is a case of this product?