BY JIMMY DEAN #45 in Frozen Breakfasts

Enjoy a fresh made breakfast with 22g of protein, and made with two real eggs, cheese and sausage that is ready in seconds!

RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
Absolutely love these!! I'm a big breakfast eater and prefer a hot breakfast over cereal! I love that I can pop this in the microwave while I take our things to the car. Then they are ready by the time I need to get out of the house. I really love that I can enjoy all of the yummy breakfast foods that I love without messing up a single pan! I will often put my scramble on a bagel or toast. Nothing better! So delicious! Highly recommend for anyone that loves breakfast but may not always have time to cook it an egg get out the door!
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
As a Ketogenic eater that is the absolute worst at eating breakfast, these are my saving grace. It takes two minutes to zap and be on the go! I love that the packaging is also the bowl you eat out of, so I don't have to use any dishes from home (they always get left in the car). They're a good price and really tasty!
Sandi F.
This was tasty and very easy to make. Perfect when you have limited time. I would have given this 5 stars but the sodium content is more than I prefer for a meal. I will still purchase when I need something quick to eat for breakfast.
Leslie D.
Pineville, NC
The scramble was super easy and quick to make. It's also extremely tasty. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is the salt! The sodium levels are high and you can taste it and I prefer pepper seasoning than salt so I added some myself!
Lina S.
Atlanta, GA
This product was so easy to use and tasty! I was surprised that it was real eggs and it took so little to do. Shake, heat and pour ingredients together. Voila! I was worried about transport too. I brought it to work with me and was afraid the egg container would bust in my bag -- but NO. It held together perfect (and I ride public transit and was rough with my bag). It's great as long as you have a microwave and a spoon!
Samantha A.
I always wished I could wake up early enough to make eggs for breakfast but I'm not a morning person and having a baby means even less time. I threw this in my lunch box and microwaved it at work for breakfast in under a minute and a half and was totally impressed. It tasted good and didn't leave me guilty from eating a bunch of carbs with a bagel or toast. Definitely going to have these on hand!
Stephanie M.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love the Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls and eat them regularly, so I was pretty excited to try out these...sadly, it didn't live up to my expectations. While super easy to make, I feel like I could make better tasting eggs myself (they reminded me of something I can get at IHOP at 2am). It wasn't a bad product, and maybe the other flavors taste better, but I can't see myself seeking out this product to buy again since I'd rather eat something else
SamiJoie J.
Indianapolis, IN
This was extremely yummy! I've had their brekkie bowls but I wasn't happy with them because they had too much potato and not enough egg. This was perfect since I got all the protein and cheese that I wanted. I love how easy it is to make. Also, the cup is great for those who are on the go. Just heat it up, grab a spoon, and stick it in the cup holder in your car while you're heading to work. Definitely don't recommend eating this and driving unless you let it cool for a bit.
Melissa S.
ACWORTH, GA
Great for low carb/keto diet  - convenient and easy for an on-the-go breakfast. The taste was pretty good - and was fresh for a microwave meal. Needed a little salt. The eggs weren't as fluffy as if I had made the fresh but they did the trick. I would purchase this item again.
Stephanie S.
Leander, TX
This little sucker was soooo good!! I was highly impressed that it was made with REAL EGGS!! Like, crack, opened, and sealed into a little container that I poured over my sausage and cheese! So neat and it fluffed up perfect and tasted really good! I will definitely try this product again and purchase in store.
Lauren D.
Is the sausage one spicy?
Tasha B.
How much is a case of this product?