Jimmy Dean Sausage Patties Turkey - 8 CT uploaded by Sahara D.Jimmy Dean Sausage Patties Turkey - 8 CT uploaded by Sahara D.

BY JIMMY DEAN

Jimmy Dean® Turkey Sausage Patties.
Fully cooked.
Caramel color added BHT and citric acid added to help protect flavor.
70% less fat.
Than USDA data for per-cooked pork sausage.
2 easy open packages.
Ready-to-serve.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Wendy D.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
Recently switched to turkey breakfast patties in an effort to be a bit healthier and I can say that these are pretty good. They almost taste like regular sausage. Good value and not pricey at all. I highly recommend if you want something easy and effortless for breakfast.
Victoria B.
Sandy, UT
These are my absolute favourite for making my breakfast sandwiches in the morning. I like that the turkey sausage option is available because it is healthier as just as tasty. If I dont tell people that it is turkey sausage they cant even tell the difference!
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Love these! Perfect to incorporate into my training food. They contain 130 calories and 13 grams of protein! The turkey sausage is light and juicy as well. 70% less fat than pork sausage. I'm a fan!
Shanneth S.
Islandia, NY
These are my favorite turkey sausages. Never oily. Fully cooked. Lots of sodium, however they taste great and I have 1 sausage along with my breakfast egg whites. I love them.
Sahara D.
Greensburg, PA
The funny thing about these sausage patties are they are turkey. But, they do not taste like turkey. It tastes exactly like regular sausage, maybe better. Definitely worth a try if you want to eliminate pork from your diet.
natasha h.
I tried this because it was marked down int he grocery had no idea how it would taste. Overall the texture was good and it tasted good also. I would buy it again for the on the go mornings when I don;t have time to cook.
Kristin L.
Winder, GA
These are really good. They look a little mushy after cooked but they taste like regular sausage.
Ashley B.
menifee,ca
My daughter loves this! She loves sausage so I try to by turkey from time to time!!!!!!
Correnda S.
Fort Worth, TX
OOOOOOOOH BOY my mouth is watering just thinking about how great these are. Plus they are fully cooked so it saves you a lot of time if your like me and spending your whole morning rushing trying to get ready for work. Perfect great taste.... we enjoyed this for breakfast this morning it will put a smile one your family face
heather c.
Love Jimmy Dean. These almost make you forget they are turkey. They don't but almost. We are big meat eaters tho. Will not buy turkey again, but love the brand.