Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen BreakfastsJimmy Dean
Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches

Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches

by Jimmy Dean

Get your day shining with our delicious croissant sandwiches. Complete with savory sausage, fluffy eggs and melty cheese on a buttery croissant, these sandwiches are perfect for breakfast or even as a snack.

Are there any breakfast sandwiches with turkey meat?
How to people cook these to not be super dry! Every time I have these they are just extremely dry.
what's the shelf life on these?
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches!
How would you rate this product?
Scott S.
Cincinnati, OH
Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches uploaded by Scott S.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are pretty darn good. Quick and easy too. I prefer mine to with a little mayonnaise. 🤠🇺🇸
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches uploaded by Maricruz L.
These are my favorite breakfast sandwiches. I eat these on days when my mornings are super busy & I don’t have time to stop for breakfast. It does get a little difficult trying to cook these straight from the freezer so I recommend keeping them on the fridge side so they can thaw out.
Halee A.
Omaha, NE
Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches uploaded by Halee A.
Purchased at: Walmart
So yummy easy option for a breakfast on the go or just sitting around the house easy to make a bit pricey but so worth it
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
We always have theses sandwiches in the freezer. The kids take it and put them in the microwave. They are really fantastic for a breakfast. It’s a croissant with sausage, eggs and cheese. Really taste.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
These breakfast sandwiches are good for quick ready to eat, pop in the microwave meals. Jimmy Dean does a pretty good job on these frozen croissant sandwiches. I like sausage, egg and cheese on mine so that is perfect. As long as I follow the cooking directions I have a yummy breakfast with these.
Angel G.
Jamestown, OH
Purchased at: Costco
Good at home breakfast sandwiche!!! Easy to pop in the microwave and go. My kids also love them. The only thing I don't like is how expensive they are. We usually purchase these at Costco because of the bigger box and price. Overall great and filling breakfast option.
Kayla J.
These are another favorite for on the go breakfast! They take a minute to make and are convenient!!!
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Eh you get what you get for the price, I can honestly make a better sandwich for cheaper
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
OK this is a true story but one day I made my husband breakfast and he said I don’t like it it’s too heavy so we tried the Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich and he’s been eating it for the past five years we all have actually it’s perfect and on the goal we never run out and I always buy the family pack from Sam’s club it’s so good so easy and the price is right
Stacy B.
Sidman, PA
Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches uploaded by Stacy B.
These are one of my family's favorite breakfasts!! they are so good we eat them anytime!! There's nothing I'd change about this! Very easy to cook just remove the wrapper and microwave. I will continue to buy them along with some of the other products made my Jimmy Dean.