BY JIMMY DEAN #8 in Eggs

With a Jimmy Dean Sausage Breakfast Bowl you can have great taste and convenience. Made from real eggs, real potatoes, and real cheese, Jimmy Dean has all the flavor without the hassle. Simple and satisfying, there's just no better way to start a great day! see more...

Lynlee R.
Saint Michael, MN
These breakfast bowls are my go to in the mornings when I am running late! They are so delicious and full of protein! I buy these quite often! I wish they didn’t have as much sodium in them! Overall love
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
I had this only a couple times for breakfast. It is a quick easy and yummy alternative to cooking a large breakfast! You get everything in one bite for breakfast with this bowl. I also recommend their potato breakfast bowls
Sabrina S.
I like it! I have always liked any type of breakfast food so trying this was great. It is really expensive though for such a small bowl. It is healthy in some ways and can be found at any store in the frozen food aisle.
Yolanda S.
Waco
TRY THE JIMMY DEAN BREAKFAST BOWLS AND I LOVE THEM AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BREAKFAST BOWL IT'S EASY AND FAST YOU DON'T HAVE TO STAND IN THE KITCHEN TRY TO FIX EVERYTHING SEPARATE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN ONE BOWL LOVE THIS PRODUCTS
jenia h.
Havelock
I bought these recently for my son. He left them untouched for about a week because he doesn't like ready made frozen food. Well he finally ate them and told me how good they were and to buy more.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I'm not a huge fan of these but my kids are and they eat these all the time in the mornings before school. Good source of protein! It taste pretty good the sausage definitely makes it raste way better!
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is great for convenience but I don't think the ingredients heated all that great and had a very artificial taste. It wasn't too expensive but I don't think I would buy it again or recommend to others.
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
My husband loves these. He can just grab it and take it to work with him and heat it up. He takes a little bag of tortillas and makes burritos
Emilie C.
Corp Christi, TX
These are super good I love to eat them when I'm feeling lazy and don't wanna make a big breakfast and want so ething fast to eat !!!
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
I really like how these taste. Portions size is good but the price is a bit high. I would like to see more of a variety.