Jimmy Dean Sausage Breakfast Bowl

by Jimmy Dean

This isn’t your everyday bowl. This sausage breakfast bowl packs 21g of protein with savory sausage, eggs and cheese. Power your morning and start your day off on the right side of the bed with this convenient and tasty sausage breakfast bowl.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jimmy Dean Sausage Breakfast Bowl!
Trish M.
Bloomfield
Jimmy Dean Sausage Breakfast Bowl uploaded by Trish M.
Taste really good however I just wish there was a little more to them. They just aren't very big. I and my fiance both eat the breakfast bowls almost daily. So please Jimmy Dean! MAKE THEM BIGGER!!
Sharon S.
Jimmy Dean Sausage Breakfast Bowl uploaded by Sharon S.
I love Jimmy Dean Sausage Breakfast Bowls. Plenty of eggs, potatoes, sausage & cheddar cheese. The cheese melts perfectly through the whole bowl. It's delicious and filling. The bowl is one serving and it has 19 g of protein per serving! Nice! I highly recommend and would change nothing about it. I will definitely be buying this product again! @JimmyDean
Miranda G.
Tustin, CA
Jimmy Dean Sausage Breakfast Bowl uploaded by Miranda G.
Purchased at: Costco
This breakfast bowl was delicious. The bowl contains egg, sausage, cheese, and a tiny amount of bacon. I wish there was more bacon. I added more shedded cheese because I really like a lot of cheese. Egg is not dry. Good flavor. Easy to make. Microwave, stir, microwave some more, then eat. The amount kept me full all morning long.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Jimmy Dean's breakfast bowls are so convenient and easy to make. When I was a student going to school, I had no time to make breakfast in the mornings but needed the calorie boost and the energy to last me throughout the day. Would recommend this for students and other professionals on the go.
Chris B.
I just ate one of these a few hours ago and it was delicious. The only thing I don't like is in other varieties of this brand the potatoes seem to have a high water content and when they are frozen and reheated get a weird texture to them. Otherwise the price is reasonable and you can find them at any grocer. I recommend this item.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I'm not a huge breakfast person but my teenage stepson is. He eats this before school sometimes, he likes it.
Destiny J.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love all of their breakfast bowls, the gravy one is my personal favorite but they are all good easy options for a filling breakfast.
Dezira K.
Roanoke, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good, easy to make and very convenient for on the go people! Or kids! #food
Alana S.
Sacramento, CA
These are my husbands favorite go tos when I don’t feel like cooking quick to make and close to “homemade” scramble.
Becky S.
These are a great option for a quick hearty breakfast! While these are not labeled gluten free, they contain no wheat or gluten ingredients so they are a perfect alternative to their sandwiches for me. I wish they would add a little more cheese though!

Looking for your answer?